Home > Forum > Topic

DaveCity Fan Club

ej 201 days ago
I'm starting my WebLurkDaveCityMaster Fan Club™ and was wondering if you would all like to join. I'd figure we could create headquarters in this webzone. Let's start by saying some nice things about our overlord. He does rock those glasses! He's very good at buying Lambgoat. DEFINITELY owns shoes. Good at riling up the message board. Writing skills? Likes a top 4 team in the AL East. What else!?

Barbara 201 days ago
Ej go to YT and give me a total view count of all of the Vanflip episodes. I would but I'm in the bathtub. I expect it on my desk by the end of the day.

ej 201 days ago
Hi Barb, My real boss already assigned me this task. I'm going to count the total amount of videos, the views of the last ten, and extrapulate. Please advise if this is sufficient! Thanks! EJ

ej 201 days ago
My math could be wrong, but: 79 videos Total views of videos 50-60 = 4,635 Extrapulated = 36,616.5 Average = 463.5 views per video I should go do real work

Barbara 201 days ago
You get an extra slice of Sloppy Pie™️ when Diarrhea Dave's caters fridays pizza party. *slaps you on the butt*

B__DAWG 201 days ago
who watches that shit?

evil_hero 201 days ago
pee is stored in the balls

Barbara 201 days ago
Siri how much real world currency does 500 views a video equate too and how much less is it than SLKs cereal reviews

ej 201 days ago
keep in mind that this is the FAN CLUB. haters will not be asked to leave, but at least tone it down

butlerianjihad 201 days ago
evil_hero 53 minutes ago pee is stored in the balls

B__DAWG 201 days ago
it's not though

RAGINGFUCKMAN 201 days ago
you dont know nothin