Home > Forum > Topic

Worst part of going to metal shows?

unvisitedgrave 54 days ago
For me it's whenever there's a doom or "stoner" band on the bill. All of their inevitably fat binge drinking fans show up and it's that general fat people smell just concentrated and amped up with stale beer and halitosis. Ruins everything.

Pilgrim 54 days ago
Agreed. Also when a newbie band opens for someone big and their 19yr old friends mosh like kids with essential tremors

Buttsniffer 53 days ago
There is definitely something off putting about stale beer, and rather smell that bad sweaty hoagie shop smell than old floor beer

ShaolinLambKiller 53 days ago
About everything

ej 53 days ago
sweaty shirtless guy push pitting the bands you absolutely did not go for wet floor even though it's not raining metal sound checks fat women

Portslob 53 days ago
The bands

simon_belmont 53 days ago
Really just the other people. Shows would be great if I was the only one in attendance

easyhateoven 53 days ago
ShaolinLambKiller 6 hours ago About everything Portslob 24 minutes ago The bands

virus_dot_exe 53 days ago
staying up late

ShaolinLambKiller 53 days ago
simon_belmont 2 hours ago Really just the other people. Shows would be great if I was the only one in attendance one of the most enjoyable concerts was the wacken fest from 2020 just watched it on my tv and surroundsound.

Barbara 53 days ago
I wanna go to obscene extreme just for the smells

PenicillinTrapdoor 53 days ago
Mosh bros need to die

thetowerofrome 53 days ago
Shitting all over the place

ej 53 days ago
almost forgot, the bathrooms. namely worcester palladium

willy_wanker 53 days ago
white people with dreads