Home > Forum > Topic

Girl from back in highschool just offered me a devils threesome

ej 36 days ago
Out of nowhere. A younger or drunker ej might be there right now. I always thought she was autistic in highschool but now she's fit as hell with some bolt ons. Might still be autistic. Kinda playing coy right now. hypothetically offered my services later in the week and apparently that is irrelevant and the offer expires tonight. Pretty sure that confirms how weird they are. Am I avoiding being murdered right now?

God 36 days ago
Get doublehead

butlerianjihad 36 days ago
Bolt ons? Braces? Like Forrest Gump leg braces not pink hair anime girl with teeth braces?

carveyournamein 36 days ago
Yes you're avoiding murder.

ShaolinLambKiller 36 days ago
I hope you went and got your kidneys stolen

dog_boner 36 days ago
Ballsacks slapping together and 2 dicks separated by a 1mm thick piece of flesh. Not gay in the slightest

evil_hero 36 days ago
lol dog boner

iwilladapt 36 days ago
it's not gay if the ballsack slapping sync up in perfect unison

ej 36 days ago
butlerianjihad 7 hours ago Bolt ons? Braces? Like Forrest Gump leg braces not pink hair anime girl with teeth braces? fake titties and no, i did not go, obviously, as i'm still alive. i also couldnt drive lol

Inkongudunk 36 days ago
Hard fail

butlerianjihad 36 days ago
Death is only the be...who the f*ck calls fake titties "bolt ons"

evil_hero 36 days ago
ej calls them bolt ons. never forget hes our "reddit" guy

theocean 36 days ago
you hangin with the loose women of worcester ej?

ej 36 days ago
i do not believe bolt on is a reddit term, e_h, i just thought you'd be glad i didn't fall for the trap

ej 36 days ago
theocean 2 minutes ago you hangin with the loose women of worcester ej? manchester, not sure if that's better or worse