Home > Forum > Topic

What does July mean?

God 44 days ago
July is named after the great historic leader Julius Caesar, and August after Augustus. So beloved and original and a supreme leader even through his faults was Caesar they named a month after him. Coins made of precious metals adorned with his face from his era still exist today. And here you are on the Independence Day of your country in the month named after him reading scribbles on the internet, a global bulletin board, like a cuck.

B__DAWG 44 days ago
i don't wanna be remembered

B__DAWG 44 days ago
what a sick obsession

RAGINGFUCKMAN 44 days ago
I still use the frvckin Julian Calendar, come on me bro

Portslob 44 days ago
Remember when the Mayan calendar was supposed to kill us all? Why didn't that happen?

simon_belmont 44 days ago
Shemitah

The thing with the Mayan Calendar was, once again, white people being f*cking stupd.

stup'd*

B__DAWG 44 days ago
i thought it was just for fun. people like pretending shits gonna happen

We survived Y2K. We can survive anything.

My dad worked for the department of transportation and had to sit in his office all night on New Year's Eve in case all the traffic lights went out or something.

The 13th Bak'tum would click over to 0 on the long-count calendar. Again this is white people shit. This is what happens when your entire peoples cultural mark on the world starts by killing poor Ole Julius Caesars eunuch descendants, marching down like stinky mammals with stabbin' tools from the god-awful north... you don't have a lot of culture to start with except what's on your toes or in your tongue. It's ok, yer all learnin'.

AnalButt 44 days ago
No Jack July. Anyone named Jack gets told to leave

Where's ed_money, he's the one who needs to hear this... then maybe his genetic short comings will finally make sense vs what his peepaw and meemaw told him.

B__DAWG 44 days ago
i'm feeling some white guilt right now. doesn't feel good