Home > Forum > Topic

A woman is six times more likely

God 45 days ago
A woman is six times more likely to be separated or divorced soon after a diagnosis of cancer or multiple sclerosis than if a man in the relationship is the patient Why men leave a sick spouse can be partly explained by their lack of ability, compared to women, to make more rapid commitments to being caregivers to a sick partner and women's better ability to assume the burdens of maintaining a home and family, the study authors said.

theocean 45 days ago
this thread made john edwards cry

evil_hero 45 days ago
women are stupid af and overly emotional. so its easy to make that decision if youre a guy

God 45 days ago
What happened to Elizabeth Edwards? She separated from John Edwards in early 2010. On December 6, 2010, her family announced that her cancer had spread and that her doctors had stated that further treatment would be unproductive. She died the next day. To be fair he stuck with her non-contributing ass for 6 years. Until she left him just for powerf*cking a kid into his mistress to deal with the stress of the situation.

B__DAWG 45 days ago
i'd want to be alone if i had cancer

B__DAWG 45 days ago
it's embarrassing

God 45 days ago
evil_hero 3 minutes ago women are stupid af and overly emotional. so its easy to make that decision if youre a guy Definitely left a situationship over illness. If you're going to need rides it's over

evil_hero 45 days ago
wait this could be your redemption arc. what if theres disability checks in the future. front row parking

Barbara 45 days ago
*wheels my thick and disabled cash cow in front of the twitch webcam*

Barbara 45 days ago
*locks parking brake until she gets 15 new subs*

evil_hero 45 days ago
if you can get disabled dollars and get her on onlyfans it could be lucrative

nothinlefttogive 45 days ago
I know a guy who went on a blind date with a girl in a wheelchair. He claims he didn't know, but it was fairly common knowledge that she was in a wheelchair, so he probably should have known. They arrived at their spot, dude goes "I guess you can't go, they don't have a ramp" & promptly brings her home or sends her packin'...I forget if she drove...either way, for years after dude would just shout "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SHE WAS IN A WHEELCHAIR!"

nothinlefttogive 45 days ago
Newt Gingrich executed a sick wife bypass successfully

God 45 days ago
I mean all conservatives hate their wives

willy_wanker 45 days ago
my father took excellent care of my mother when she was going through chemo and radiation therapy all the way to the moments she succumbed to the illness and passed away. 2 -3 years at least