Home > Forum > Topic

attn: webmaster patreon

RAGINGFUCKMAN 44 days ago
if i donate 50$ to the patreon will you lock LurkCity out of his account for 3-4 days for posting a users picture, which was not shared on this site, as an attempt at sad, Trind-like, revenge? I'll post it RN if you will. Also,congrats on the new babby, i'd assume.

lurkcity 44 days ago
lol at you thinking youll have access next week

sorry, I don't speak Ewok with f*cked Up Face, though I did try to learn it on an app once.

LBH, he's a month away from photoshopping dicks into pictures of users. And this is someone associated with your website. What's a 3-4 day lock out?

I bet $50 for that is a bigger profit than he's turned for this website since he mocked someone having an irl struggle with dependency and addiction.

lurkcity 44 days ago
you wont be here to see it in all its glory either

No one is talking to you.

No one is addressing you here, you obsessed little coward. Go on and argue with EJ since you assume you can "big time" in that match up though he'll walk all over you just like everyone else does.

lurkcity 44 days ago
youre addressing only me in this thread..........

webmaster $50, that's at least 2 new belmont reviews and 3-4 days without people questioning your decision making on here (which im sure you care about seeing as how you spend hours on here defending your taste in music and postig pictures of users you harvested from their socia... oh wait, no you're a normal person). Offer stands.

lurkcity 44 days ago
NOTICE ME SEMPAI, NOTICE ME!

easyhateoven 44 days ago
if i pay an extra $0.50, can you make some more lambgoat shirts in more than one size?

Did Trind get out of therapy? I added him back to the block list.

ill pay $75 if you lock out lurkcity and make easyhateoven a lambgoat t-shirt.

easyhateoven 44 days ago
<3