Home > Forum > Topic

What's your favorite wu tang solo album

simon_belmont 40 days ago
I'd probably have to say Gza - Liquid Swords but I do really like Ghostface - Supreme Clientele also. I don't think I've ever listened to a solo album by ugod, masta killa or Capadonna.

lurkcity 40 days ago
ODB N word, please and Method Man tical 2000

Liquid swords is musically everything that's great about 36 chambers but with an emphasis on gza. I think that's why it's so good. Closest sounding to 36 chambers out of everything else.

B__DAWG 40 days ago
i haven't heard them all

lurkcity 40 days ago
eh you made me put on red and meth's blackout album. i like that one the best out of the other Method albums that are not in the wu discog.

B__DAWG 40 days ago
yeah it'd have to be the ODB one. lurks right again

I didn't say what's the best. I said what's your favorite. Doesn't require comprehensive knowledge

B__DAWG 40 days ago
only built 4 cuban lynx. i heard that one quite a bit

evil_hero 40 days ago
liquid swords followed by only built for cuban linx

lurkcity 40 days ago
i have a feeling most of you didnt listen to southern hip hop... master p/no limit and/or the cash money roster

B__DAWG 40 days ago
i like one master p song, lurk

B__DAWG 40 days ago
this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bR_-U7SLeU

RAGINGFUCKMAN 40 days ago
.......................... (i keep wanting to do SKY HIGH, SKY HIGH--falsetto--to that stupid southern hip hop comment but I just keep doin this)................

how do you not even know the history of music that's played in clubs where you .... oh wait. nevermind.

When you try to gatekeep southern rap but you mention one specific scene. This is ur life. Now for something you never heard before