Home > Forum > Topic

Have you ever seen lesbians irl? It's one ok looking girl and then her butch par

wwjd 45 days ago
Tner who's ugly

wwjd 45 days ago
I think these are psychological issues

ej 45 days ago
Yes you f*cking incel not all of us think "lesbians irl" are Riley Reid and Mia Khalifa scissoring for 45 minutes

Portslob 45 days ago
There used to be a lesbian couple in my hood, and they both had rockin bods. One's face was rough though, the other one had a pretty face but a haircut like Bobby Brady

theocean 45 days ago

wwjd 45 days ago
I'm not an Incel I'm the only one making threads that are thought provoking while y'all go work for a system that's killing you

ej 45 days ago
this is definitely thought provoking for a retard, i'll tell you that

wwjd 45 days ago
I am autsy

wwjd 45 days ago
I just ordered fried chicken delivered Take that feminism

Barbara 45 days ago
you ordered fried chicken at 7am?

Barbara 45 days ago
and getting fried food delivered is f*cking dumb. wouldn't a real fatty know you need to eat that shit fresh? you're probably not even fat you piece of shit

wwjd 45 days ago
Bitch how smart can you really be Small Colorado town has nothing open and for the same price as a shit McDonald's breakfast I can get Denny's delivered and yes I wanted fried chicken because I have eggs here if I wanted breakfast and I don't want to drive because I care about my community

Barbara 45 days ago
lol wait youre back in f*cking Junction? I thought you were in vegas

Barbara 45 days ago
ur in Clifton huh

wwjd 45 days ago
I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago now I'm back house sitting then maybe Portland No the one on horizon is delivering