Home > Forum > Topic

People who commit genocide

God 44 days ago
I'm not trying to do a bit here. I don't understand why people are so against them. You're a perfect person? You never had an idea people disagreed with? Everyone has their thing. If someone has a passion for something, you should encourage it. Or were they lying when they said to follow your dreams. Oh I didn't know there was a pre-approved dreams section. And what's wrong with it? Sure, there's the non-aggression principle. You shouldn't impose on another person's life. But if everything at the core of your being is compelling you to end a group of people, aren't people who are standing around being alive imposing on you?

Inkongudunk 44 days ago
No

carveyournamein 44 days ago
Anyone walking around without a mask is guilty of genocide.

Inkongudunk 44 days ago
Lol, carve. Remember when you threatened to kill me a bunch of times cuz your friend got covid for not wearing a mask at some show

Inkongudunk 44 days ago
Your dead friend was a genocidal maniac, bud.

jimbo 44 days ago
carveyournamein 3 hours ago Anyone walking around without a mask is guilty of genocide. this can't be real..

B__DAWG 44 days ago
covids over carve

jimbo 44 days ago
people who still wear masks are exposing themselves as a mental patient

B__DAWG 44 days ago
can you still go into the bank with a mask on?

RAGINGFUCKMAN 44 days ago
yeah if you believe in yourself and what you're about to do, sure.

Inkongudunk 5 minutes ago Lol, carve. Remember when you threatened to kill me a bunch of times I had no idea you still posted here until you told me who you are a few weeks ago. You keep getting banned and I can't keep track of which username is yours or not.

ej 44 days ago
s(he) genoc([L]ide)

Don't know why someone who's been in so many shoot outs would be threatened by someone typing on the internet.

Inkongudunk 44 days ago
I never got banned. Are you off your meds?

Member Since 7/9/2021