Home > Forum > Topic

Cleveland Browns

Portslob 47 days ago
Lololololol

RAGINGFUCKMAN 47 days ago
remember when they didn't exist for a few years and absolutely no one noticed, except the people of Cleveland?

also, f*cking step your uniform game up. classic? yeah two tones of shit and the TP thats your uniform scheme.

"Brown and Orange" said the fat Ohioan, chewing on his Steel Reserve can, "yeah, thems good colors".

Portslob 47 days ago
They had a viable quarterback for the first time in 30 years.. they dump him for a known sexual deviant, and now they have no quarterback. Stupid f*cking team lololol

yeah, Mayfield said he's moved on when asked if he'd still consider them. lol.

ej 47 days ago
teams have their own trusted massage therapists come in, and this guy saw upwards of 60 different ones lol

those massages don't come with full release. even if you do it to yourself.

Also, I don't want this to sound racist, but a lot of black guys seem to think full body massage is like some secret code for dick tug station. I really don't know why, maybe black twitter? I would not be saying this if I hadn't heard multiple questions about "they give you the full, like, full massage over there?" regarding a neighboring spa to my buddies barbershop. Everyone who asks is a young(er) black dude. I wish I could say the Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Italians, or Huns asked too, but they never have. I'm gonna need Al Sharpton to post here and explain this.

Actually, I blame white women. White women are at fault for mostly everything. All they're really good at is fetishizing human beings and having flat asses.

ej 47 days ago
RAGINGf*ckMAN 7 minutes ago those massages don't come with full release. even if you do it to yourself. i do understand the concept of a professional massage watson should just be going to rub n tugs, maybe the wish app

evil_hero 47 days ago
RAGINGf*ckMAN 17 minutes ago "Brown and Orange" said the fat Ohioan, chewing on his Steel Reserve can, "yeah, thems good colors". hahahahahahahahaha

Portslob 47 days ago
I have an ex girlfriend that was a massage therapist. She worked in both sports recovery and a very reputable spa. She quit the profession because she was so tired of getting asked for handjobs all the time .. lol

ok, i rescind my statement and will note its only that young black men just don't give a f*ck to ask out loud what most seemingly assume. +5 for honesty.

Hox_Ablation_PhD 46 days ago
Portslob 1 day ago I have an ex girlfriend that was a massage therapist. She worked in both sports recovery and a very reputable spa. She quit the profession because she was so tired of getting asked for handjobs all the time .. lol Morons. Everyone knows it's the Asians that give full release. Not white chicks that date accountants (or whatever-the-f*ck-it-is that slorb does).