Home > Forum > Topic

Best Band Promo Shots Of All Time

AmusedToDeath 178 days ago
I have a friend who loves gay stuff like RPGs and fantasy and science-fiction, and he told me I need to check out a band called Summoning. Judgemental muthaf*cka I am, I had to see some band pics. I still haven't heard them, but their band pics are amazing. Top five. Show me better band pics.

Google might fail you, so this is what I am talking about: https://www.metal-archives.com/images/2/9/29_photo.jpg?0253 (Warning: links contain thought viruses.)

ShaolinLambKiller 178 days ago
you can google it. who the f*ck is running this gimmick?

They way you used "gimmick" here sounds like you're a fan of Attitude-era WWF. Hard F there.

skinsuit 178 days ago
Jared is a pussy.

Is that the Subway guy? Subway is a really great option when you're a touring vegan and need to eat something in Wyoming. "Touring Vegan" sounds like the beginning of an unreleased Anal c*nt song that never got completed because of heroin.

AmusedToDeath 11 minutes ago They way you used "gimmick" here sounds like you're a fan of Attitude-era WWF. Hard F there. not a fan

AmusedToDeath 6 minutes ago Is that the Subway guy? Subway is a really great option when you're a touring vegan and need to eat something in Wyoming. "Touring Vegan" sounds like the beginning of an unreleased Anal c*nt song that never got completed because of heroin. I will say touring it's pretty consistent. just neglect the lettuce