Home > Forum > Topic

very dumb question about race

ej 45 days ago
how come it's racist to say "colored people" but "people of color" is ok? that's like if i was offended by "honkey" but "man that honks" was fine i will take my shut the f*ck ups in stride for this thread

fun2choke 45 days ago
Your first mistake is trying to follow libtard logic.

RAGINGFUCKMAN 45 days ago
fun2choke 1 minute ago Your first mistake is trying to follow libtard logic. Shut up, Snowape.

i think "people of color"/poc is now deemed unacceptable too idk

ej 45 days ago
that is not an answer to my question, go ask tinder girls to wrap a belt around your neck

if you're white, like german-hun-english-french-nordic, all them same type people, you can only say hi and hello and thank you, you're welcome, I'm sorry. or else ask Margaret Thatcher

being Irish is great, you don't have any real connection to any people who are Germanic especially since the line about "French Gauls" was disproven as Basque/Spanish pre-PIE people. So I can call you Huns which basically means all white people are Nazis and all you can do is go "huh" because white people r fukin stupid.

B__DAWG 45 days ago
i'm like the whitest guy ever. it's shameful

yeah i think u got some neanderthal in u, but then again I think most Proto Indo European descendants do. well, anyone from the ancient mythical regions of "Scythia".

skinsuit 45 days ago
RAGINGf*ckMAN 18 minutes ago fun2choke 1 minute ago Your first mistake is trying to follow libtard logic. Shut up, Snowape. Reported for racism.

im irish we're allowed to be racist it's our whole culture, but you actually have to be a Gael not a SNOWAPE RHEMUS MONKEY PLANTER

skinsuit 45 days ago
Enjoy your lock out, assface.

B__DAWG 45 days ago
but i don't like hockey and i do like spicy food

webmaster won't lock me out for that, he knows about his people's guilt regarding the molly maguires. you, on the other hand, stinky stinky P U.

skinsuit 45 days ago
You're a puddle of vomit spewed forth by a syphilitic hooker with a severe case of HIV in the back alley of a seedy dive bar in Hells Kitchen.