Home > Forum > Topic

Green Day.

_d0thack_ 56 days ago
Greatest band on Earth. Fight me about it.

skinsuit 56 days ago
Time to die, Stephan. I've got a nice big Bowie here for you to run into repeatedly.

_d0thack_ 56 days ago
That's great and all retard but we're talking about my favorite band fronted by the greatest singer and songwriter now so you can go away. This one isn't for you.

simon_belmont 56 days ago
Kerplunk and Dookie were pretty good. I like some of those earlier songs too. But they got pretty shitty at some point. Not sure when. I stopped paying attention after insomniac

skinsuit 56 days ago
Not surprising you have shitty taste in music, retardo.

_d0thack_ 56 days ago
Most stopped at Nimrod. It was a really weird alt rock slash pop punk slash Green Day's sound going on. Everyone writes them off at that point. And everyone really writes them off at American Idiot/21st Century breakdown.

_d0thack_ 56 days ago
I think if most people could shoot their pride away and listen to both of those albums I listed and listen to the musicianship and music[just in general] BJ grew as a singer and songwriter. That shit slapa belmont. I def know it isn't your thing but since you're always curious and like digging into discogs..it's good man.

_d0thack_ 56 days ago
Slaps*

BULLHEAD 56 days ago
no american idiot is awful

_d0thack_ 56 days ago
Dude. Wrong. On all levels. But yes that song sucks. Album wise. Wrong.

_d0thack_ 56 days ago
Tell me 3 reasons why American Idiot is a bad album.

skinsuit 56 days ago
Oh lil' Stephan got butthurt. LOLOLOL

BULLHEAD 56 days ago
the only reason i have is that i don't enjoy it and it does nothing for me

_d0thack_ 56 days ago
On a musicianship level, song writing, and lyrical structure.. How is American Idiot worse than Dookie? /head explodes. I'll wait

BULLHEAD 56 days ago
i don't have reasons for liking or disliking things. i operate purely on emotion, like a woman