Home > Forum > Topic

Hey webmaster I'm canceling my VIP because of lurkcity.

carveyournamein 14 days ago
I'm not putting up with him calling my wife.

Proof https://i.ibb.co/T0kRgGC/Screenshot-20220621-162810.png

skinsuit 14 days ago
lol @ webby wanting to know

lurkcity 14 days ago
lol, no one cares.

That's -$60 a year.

RAGINGFUCKMAN 14 days ago
webmaster has routinely said he has never let anyone else see user logs. so basically a lot of the vague threats you're making rn come off as cyberstalking, lurk. it might be best advised for everyone paying for Patreon to boycott it until your ass gets put in place and realizes you're doing this while stating you represent webmasters business, dipshit.

I wouldn't be too surprised if others also cancel.

ej 14 days ago
hi my name is webmaster and i employ an individual who doesn't care about our profits

simon_belmont 14 days ago
Hey that $60 a year is my Lambgoat salary, buddy!

simon_belmont 25 seconds ago Hey that $60 a year is my Lambgoat salary, buddy! I'm sure lurkcity has it covered.

Portslob 14 days ago
Lol

by keeping this idiot here you're setting the precedent that any time someone gets to him personally, you're going to turn a blind eye to his attempts at slander, cyber stalking, and if what i am not totally sold on but may be a possibility, gang stalking, you're gonna have a bad time attracting new users. even a tougher time attracting new users than if my gimmick was a mod.

didn't he try to release a bunch of Ikongudunk's personal info because he got torched? Man, imagine if he tried that with SFThizz, man I miss that guy.

I'm not putting up with this piece of shit calling my wife. If he does it again, she will file a restraining order.

RAGINGf*ckMAN 15 seconds ago didn't he try to release a bunch of Ikongudunk's personal info because he got torched? Man, imagine if he tried that with SFThizz, man I miss that guy. Yes.