Home > Forum > Topic

I was going to buy some new clothes this weekend

Portslob 58 days ago
But I guess I can't now https://www.wcvb.com/article/car-with-anti-trump-sticker-crashes-through-window-of-new-england-for-trump-store/40315884

Barbara 58 days ago
Damn someone made a brick and mortar trump store. Reminds me of a similar one we had for Dog The Bounty Hunter out here. It was this tiny place that only sold Dog merch

theocean 58 days ago
░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████░░░░░ ░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░ ░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▌░░ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌░░ ░▌▄███▌░░░░▀████▄░░░░▀████▌░░ ▐▀▀▄█▄░▌░░░▄██▄▄▄▀░░░░████▄▄░ ▐░▀░░═▐░░░░░░══░░▀░░░░▐▀░▄▀▌▌ ▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▀░░▌▌ ▐░░░▄▀░░░▀░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▌█░▌▌ ░▌░░▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▌▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▀▐▐░ ░▌░░▌░▄▄▄▄░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐░░▀▐░░ ░█░▐▄██████▄░▐░░░░░░░░█▀▄▄▀░░ ░▐░▌▌░░░░░░▀▀▄▐░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░ ░░█░░▄▀▀▀▀▄░▄═╝▄░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░ ░░░▌▐░░░░░░▌░▀▀░░▄▀░░▐░░░░░░░ ░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░▌▌░░░░░░ ░░▄▀▌▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░░░░ ▄▀░░▌░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▌░▀▄░░░ ░░░░▌█▄▄▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▌░░░▌▄▄ ░░░▄▐██████▄▄░▄▀░░▄▄▄▄▌░░░░▄░ ░░▄▌████████▄▄▄███████▌░░░░░▄ ░▄▀░██████████████████▌▀▄░░░░ ▀░░░█████▀▀░░░▀███████░░░▀▄░░ ░░░░▐█▀░░░▐░░░░░▀████▌░░░░▀▄░ ░░░░░░▌░░░▐░░░░▐░░▀▀█░░░░░░░▀ ░░░░░░▐░░░░▌░░░▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░

timelordtwo 58 days ago
Democrats are violent losers

Portslob 58 days ago
Barbara 9 minutes ago Damn someone made a brick and mortar trump store. Reminds me of a similar one we had for Dog The Bounty Hunter out here. It was this tiny place that only sold Dog merch There's two of them. The guy who opened had to expand after the popularity of the first one

Barbara 58 days ago
Yeah the whole platform is based on grifting I'm not surprised

evil_hero 58 days ago
i want the mashup store trump/dog

theocean 58 days ago
i bet maga bear mace would sell BIG man

butlerianjihad 58 days ago
Celtics World Champ shirts are 75% off huehuehue

theocean 58 days ago
thank god mrs slorb is safe

easyhateoven 58 days ago
lol thread