Home > Forum > Topic

Xander, you better leave lurk alone

Portslob 58 days ago
Or the Vice President will come after you https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/16/politics/task-force-online-harassment-abuse-kamala-harris/index.html Lol

evil_hero 58 days ago
The interagency effort will particularly focus on online harassment and abuse of women and LGBTQ Americans, as one senior administration official ahead of the meeting noted how such harassment "disproportionately targets" those communities. lol

Hox_Ablation_PhD 58 days ago
Ron Desantis is drafting legislation right now that will let ivermectin bros sue anyone that doesn't share their worldview.

evil_hero 51 seconds ago The interagency effort will particularly focus on online harassment and abuse of women and LGBTQ Americans, as one senior administration official ahead of the meeting noted how such harassment "disproportionately targets" those communities. I didn't know lurk was LGBTQ. My bad.

RAGINGFUCKMAN 58 days ago
lurk's a diabetic fraggle, he won't be protected by this, he has to go to the court of the common trash heap for protekshun

Portslob 58 days ago
I'm part of the lgbtq community Let's Get Biden To Quit

theocean 58 days ago
__________████████_____██████ _________█░░░░░░░░██_██░░░░░░█ ________█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█ _______█░░░░░░░███░░░█░░░░░░░░░█ _______█░░░░███░░░███░█░░░████░█ ______█░░░██░░░░░░░░███░██░░░░██ _____█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░███ ____█░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░████░░█ ____█░░░░░░░░░█████░░░████░░██░░██░░█ ___██░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░███ __█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░█████████ _█░░░░░░░░░░█████_████___████_█████___█ _█░░░░░░░░░░█______█_███__█_____███_█___█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░█___████_████____██_██████ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░░██ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░███████ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ░░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████▒▒█ ░░░░░░░░░█▒▒███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████ ░░░░░░░░░░████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

Portslob 33 minutes ago I'm part of the lgbtq community Let's Get Biden To Quit 7.5% more clever than let's go brandon

Portslob 58 days ago
Evil hero came up with it

Tossin' EH under the bus since '22

RAGINGFUCKMAN 58 days ago
at least ya gotta toss em. you can simply place lurkcity underneath a bus, he'll still have head room.