Home > Forum > Topic

I've reached a lambgoat milestone

Portslob 59 days ago
4th highest post count of all time Most active forum posters ever ShaolinLambKiller 376,101 xSHAT_CREWx 253,933 Godfatherofsoul 164,517 Portslob 114,801 I don't know if I have another 50K to pass gfos… if shat stays dead .. maybe another 25 years.. If I'm going to pass SLK I've calculated I will have to post until I'm 84 years old at the same pace I've posted for the last 20years.. and that's if SLK stops

evil_hero 59 days ago
how tf did a background character like portslob get to be top 4

theocean 59 days ago
first ballot hall of famer..............looking at venues to book for the award ceremony right now

RAGINGFUCKMAN 59 days ago
i cant wait till webmaster does his job and tells me how to sign up for the patreon so i can post pictures of toilets here

Portslob 59 days ago
I'm like the Robert Horry of lambgoat. 8 rings but no one knows what the f*ck I've ever done

evil_hero 59 days ago
hahahahaha im just playin dude

evil_hero 59 days ago
you had "fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk"

Portslob 59 days ago
😆

Portslob 59 days ago
I've lived such a full life outside of this site, but this feels like a greater accomplishment

Barbara 59 days ago
What's left on your lambgoat bucketlist

evil_hero 59 days ago
VodkaVeins 1 day ago Poz-loaded mashed potatoes for the table, please

Barbara 59 days ago
Lol slobs the kind of guy to insist on picking up the check just to make sure no one tips

Portslob 59 days ago
I'm just going to keep going… like Everest.

Portslob 59 days ago
Barbara 1 minute ago Lol slobs the kind of guy to insist on picking up the check just to make sure no one tips Dude I tip well

Barbara 59 days ago
Put your money where my mouth is and Venmo me $420 then