Home > Forum > Topic

shitting your pants

easyhateoven 7/22/2021 4:20:02 PM
an underrated act

ShaolinLambKiller 7/22/2021 4:23:13 PM
i've never experienced this. Tell me more.

easyhateoven 7/22/2021 4:34:50 PM
it's my party trick to get out of boring conversations. excuse me, miss, i just shit my pants... i have to go

ShaolinLambKiller 7/22/2021 4:38:15 PM
i do that by just walking away without saying anything.

easyhateoven 7/22/2021 4:39:52 PM
i go all the way. the sensation is unreal

Serious 7/22/2021 4:40:31 PM
This happened about a month ago Woke up at 4am to piss and couldn't get back to sleep. Around 5ish my wife got sick of me tossing and turning and kicked me out of bed. I head down to the couch but it's way too uncomfortable for me, so I decide to take a long jog up to the gas station and snag a donut and coffee before everyone wakes up. The walk back is about 25 minutes and I'm just sipping and snacking when my stomach starts to grumble. I keep walking but it's no use, its cramping up really bad. I start pressing on my upper gut and feel pain, so I figure it's just gas and let out a big fart. It wasn't a fart though, it was a thin ropey one right in my boxers. So here I am with a shit in my shorts about 15 minutes from home and I decide to head down to a secluded area nearby and ditch my shitty boxers. I shake the turd off in the grass and use the unsoiled parts to wipe my ass. I get myself situated and comfortable and BAM, I stepped in the shit. Glad all this happened before the trail got busy.

easyhateoven 7/22/2021 4:42:36 PM
lol

AnalButt 7/22/2021 4:48:20 PM
I've never full on logged one out but I have shit my pants a couple of times

ShaolinLambKiller 7/22/2021 4:49:01 PM
you pulled that from reddit you f*cking theif.

Portslob 7/22/2021 4:55:55 PM
I do it more often than I'd like to admit

ShaolinLambKiller 7/22/2021 5:46:16 PM
I dont doubt

Serious 7/22/2021 6:36:02 PM
I'm not proud of it, but I definitely shit myself way more than a grown man should. I suffer from some mild IBS and pretty much have to carry wipes with me everywhere, especially when I know I'm gonna eat. Stuff usually runs through me right away and I'm on the toilet within minutes of finishing a meal. Most of the times im able to keep accidents a secret since they're usually a small spurt in my shorts, but every so often my sphincter gives out and let's a sizable piece through. Whenever that happens I'm freaking powerless and can't stop it.

Serious 7/22/2021 6:43:54 PM
A couple years ago when this wasn't really a thing we had a large family gathering at an uncle's house. He lived near a school and we played a game of baseball at their diamond. It was me, my distant cousins, and their kids playing. I was in outfield while the like 8yo kid was at bat and my stomach kept messing with me. I had time out there because they have him like 15 strikes and when he hit a grounder my way I got up and dashed toward it. Right as I got up I let out a fart and shit myself. Not a little shit either, like, leaking down my leg amount. I told them I'd brb and ran back to the house. I'm positive they saw it and knew what happens, but nobody ever spoke of it. I didn't return to the game either.

easyhateoven 7/22/2021 8:52:49 PM
my dad always told me to never trust a fart. he was right

explosions_in_this_guy 7/22/2021 10:14:56 PM
Turn sideways while they are talking to you and push your ass out, so that as you look them in the eyes while they're talking to you, and you start to grit your teeth and push, they see that tail emerge into the back of your shorts before falling out of the leg of your Girbauds onto the ground.