Home > Forum > Topic

Playstation 5

plaguestricken 95 days ago
I kinda want one. May just walk into a Walmart today and see what these bad boys are all about.

TheGuyFromCameo 95 days ago
Good luck finding one.

ShaolinLambKiller 95 days ago
yeah they still hard to get. but I'm not really interested till like maybe GTA6

I was actually making the (unfunny) joke that I'm sick of how difficult these things are to find. Pisses me off, yo.

ShaolinLambKiller 95 days ago
i really just thought you were that clueless.

Pfft, you would.

Portslob 95 days ago
I can't get into video games anymore they're too stupid, too much story, not enough action

Amber 95 days ago
The f*ck you talking about

ej 95 days ago
Amber 10 minutes ago The f*ck you talking about english, motherf*cker, do you speak it

TheGuyFromCameo 95 days ago
Whoops I could not gauge the sarcasm initially. My bad

_d0thack_ 95 days ago
No video game console is worth a mortgage payment...let alone a console that's gonna get multiple redesigns/cheaper price points. People lack patience.

Portslob 23 minutes ago I can't get into video games anymore they're too stupid, too much story, not enough action I feel similar nowadays but those playstation exclusives look really neat. Otherwise I've been gaming on the new xbox and Oculus Quest 2. Not sure why anymore, nothing holds my interest. All I reqlly play is a few games of Halo 2 every now and then and just get bored.

_d0thack_ 2 minutes ago No video game console is worth a mortgage payment...let alone a console that's gonna get multiple redesigns/cheaper price points. People lack patience I'm not paying scalper prices but I'll pay the $500. You must be talking about those build-a-PC nerds. I want to get into it but it really is too expensive and complicated for my tastes.

_d0thack_ 95 days ago
I'm actually the lame "retro video game" collector loser around here so here's my advice. Especially if you are wanting to hop onto a PS5. If you can, pick up a PS3 and a PS4 if you are lucky for half of the price and plunge through the exclusives and titles you want to get into. You cannot get those 2 consoles and it's titles at a better price than right now. By the time you've completed that the availability for a PS5 won't be as wonky as it is now.

Lol. Well I'm the "got a fancy new 4k oled tv" guy and am obsessed with how good video games look on the new consoles. I can do backwards compat on the Xbox series X if I wanna get a retro fix. Actually playing Psychonauts now, which looks kind of date but is fun. I already have a PS3 but it's my wife's.