Home > Forum > Topic

Beavis & Butthead Do the Universe

Portslob 65 days ago
New movie out June 23. You going to see it?

simon_belmont 65 days ago
I think it's only on that Paramount service. I'd go see it in the theater if it comes out there.

ej 65 days ago
idk but they brought out the bots hardcore for the youtube comments KaiProductions 3 days ago not only am i glad that beavis and butthead is back, i'm glad this movie still stays true to their original personalities and that the animation is new but looks the same. this is exactly how reboots (or movies based off shows) should be. beavis and butthead are back and ready to make the funniest dirty jokes… in the universe. also, "do the universe." hehahaheuahuhuhuhuhuehehuhuh L!a Tap On My Pic🌸🌸 1 day ago It has been so long since I truly felt this excited about a movie. The hype butterflies and everything! Table 4 2 days ago It has been so long since I truly felt this excited about a movie. The hype butterflies and everything! Lisa Come over. Now. 2 days ago not only am i glad that beavis and butthead is back, i'm glad this movie still stays true to their original personalities and that the animation is new but looks the same. this is exactly how reboots (or movies based off shows) should be. beavis and butthead are back and ready to make the funniest dirty jokes… in the universe. also, "do the universe." hehahaheuahuhuhuhuhuehehuhuh

RAGINGFUCKMAN 65 days ago
Are they gonna oogle some black holes??

B__DAWG 65 days ago
not something i'd be interested in watching

easyhateoven 48 days ago
about to watch this soon.

evil_hero 48 days ago
looks f*cking stupid as f*ck

simon_belmont 48 days ago
I think it looks sophisticated and classy

easyhateoven 48 days ago
going to watch it with my monocle

lurkcity 48 days ago
i know it will be bad, but i hope i like it.

butlerianjihad 48 days ago
That just sounds weird

iwilladapt 48 days ago
Lol at those bots Paramount is trying so hard to get + to stick I wonder how many of these streaming services disappear in 5 years

virus_dot_exe 48 days ago
I'm gay

evil_hero 48 days ago
lol

skinsuit 48 days ago
I did your mom.