Home > Forum > Topic

News Radio

B__DAWG 82 days ago
yeah they're a badass hard rock band. of course i love them

Portslob 82 days ago
I used to watch 90210 because A chick I loved in high school was way into it.. so I needed something to talk about. Never scored with the chick, but got hooked on the show

easyhateoven 82 days ago
David Silver rocked a New Order shirt in the first season. The chicks in that show were hot… except for Andrea

wwjd 82 days ago
Fraiser is the first

Gabaghoulio 82 days ago
Full House Family Matters Step by Step Fresh Prince of Bel Air 3rd Rock From the Sun I don't really care for most sitcoms with laughtracks. Can't stand them.

Portslob 82 days ago
That's a f*cking horrible list

B__DAWG 82 days ago
those are pretty bad shows, dude

Portslob 82 days ago
Now that you mention step by step though.. I also loved threes company

Gabaghoulio 82 days ago
I haven't watched them since they were relevant and I was 7 and before Jonathan Lithgow was the Trinity Killer in Dexter. I hate when shows try to tell me what's funny. I love It's Always Sunny and that's considered a sitcom, but it doesn't have a laughtrack. If it did, I would be like, "no sir, I don't like it."

B__DAWG 82 days ago
i like laugh tracks

B__DAWG 82 days ago
i like laughing along with my buddies

Barbara 82 days ago
those aren''t your buddies bull, all of those people are dead

VodkaVeins 82 days ago
When i was 4-5 i thought the laugh track was other people in their houses laughing at the show...so i tried to laugh into TV speaker like it was a Big Brother two-way device.

B__DAWG 82 days ago
all the best shows used to have laugh tracks. as a man of a certain age i find them comforting