Home > Forum > Topic

Mother of the shooter

Inkongudunk 37 days ago
"He had his reasons" Lol, hard no.

God 37 days ago
Dads a piece of shit too. Complaining that they're calling him a monster

evil_hero 37 days ago
mom and dad were already verified pieces of shit just knowing he lived with his grandma, had no backbone and killed kids. f*ck this guy f*ck his whole clique. even grandma that got blasted was complicit. even if she was victimized by these parents passing off their kid on her

Inkongudunk 37 days ago
At least the dad said "I wish he just killed me instead"

evil_hero 37 days ago
that can still be arranged

Inkongudunk 37 days ago
I like that a mom drove 40 mins to the school, tried to rush in to save kids. Got arrested, convinced a cop to let her go. Snuck around the building, jumped a fence, got into the school, found and saved her two kids. All the while, the police never did anything

Inkongudunk 37 days ago
Give that lady a gun Problem solved

Inkongudunk 37 days ago
Never underestimate a pissed off and scared mom trying to save her kids. She hulk terminator mode

dayman 37 days ago
Cops taking a 40 minute water break in the shade while waiting for backup

theocean 37 days ago
O_O https://www.itv.com/news/2022-05-27/texas-school-gunmans-mother-asks-victims-families-to-forgive-her-son

AnalButt 37 days ago
SCOUTS has already ruled that police don't have a constitutional duty to protect citizens. The patriot act gave them way too much power. It's sadly not surprising they didn't go in there and try to stop this the moment they got there.

Inkongudunk 37 days ago
Couldn't someone like, look through a window and just dome shot the guy

carveyournamein 37 days ago
Most people should not be parents.

Inkongudunk 37 days ago
I generally dismiss people's opinions on children/parenting who don't have children. No skin in the game

Inkongudunk 37 days ago
Like, would I listen to Xander about rational discourse? No. The IRA? Sure. Would I listen trind about how to win friends and influence people? Lol, no. Power metal? Maybe. Would I listen to amber about dating tips? No. The Santa Barbara shooter? Yes.