Home > Forum > Topic

Uvalde police

God 39 days ago
"Uvalde spends 40% of their municipal budget on police. They are a town of 15,000 with a full 9 person swat team. The police station is 4 minutes from the school yet police waited 40 minuets before entering. Time when children were cowering in fear for their lives. Time which could have saved the life of at least one child who survived the initial shooting but later died in the hospital. When the police finally entered the school, they yelled for anyone who needed help to call out. One student who had been in hiding listened to the police and shouted for help. The gunman then shot and killed that kid." Also, the shooter was shooting outside the school 12 minutes before entering. Also, some of the cops went in to save their own kids before returning to their cowardice. Delife the police

carveyournamein 39 days ago
I know around 50 people who would most certainly run unarmed at an active shooter for 40% of a city budget.

Hell, I'm one of them. Give me 40% of a city budget. I'll buy my own SWAT gear and run right into the line of fire.

I'm not shouting conspiracy yet, but it sure does look like there could have been one.

B__DAWG 39 days ago
Cops are always bitches

webmaster 39 days ago
for every good cop, there are at least 4 shitty ones

Barbara 39 days ago
How many punisher stickers can you buy with 40% of a cities budget

they also threatened to tase a woman who was trying to get past them to save her kid

theocean 39 days ago
looks like they had a lot of really expensive shit that they did nothing with https://twitter.com/paleofuture/status/1529652093354536961?s=20&t=JM4dRsAZZlxwlp8cFmMGkg

Inkongudunk 39 days ago
It was a hostage situation at first. Not an active shooter. #facts

Inkongudunk 39 days ago
A teacher survived, same as a 4th grader who hid under a table, and described the situation.

Inkongudunk 39 days ago
Funny that people who hate tucker carlson are now repeating his lines from last night

lake_flaccid 39 days ago
Barbara 31 minutes ago How many punisher stickers can you buy with 40% of a cities budget lol

evil_hero 39 days ago
cops are mostly cowards no surprise there

webmaster 39 days ago
Inkongudunk 12 minutes ago Funny that people who hate tucker carlson are now repeating his lines from last night i'm shocked that you know whatever the f*ck Tucker Carlson said last night lol