Home > Forum > Topic

I HAVE TO WEAR PANTS THE ENTIRE TIME IN A JUNGLE

YigtheSerpentGod 357 days ago
SSSSSSS

ShaolinLambKiller 357 days ago
another shit gimmick

xander_crews_horse 357 days ago
the only thing funny about these gimmicks is sitting back and thinking "there's someone who made a gimmick to talk shit about people being unemployed, while making 100 other gimmicks, so... they're probably unemployed in reality", and then picturing what the f*cking idiot looks like in your head. but that lasts for like 5 seconds and then it's back to the fact these gimmicks f*cking suck donkey dick

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

easyhateoven 357 days ago
💯

lurk made some comment that i had 100+ posts one day. dude, desk jobs are perfect for posting. after work i rarely post at all

lol i've posted from my phone calling him names and hes like LOL HOWS DA JOB HUNT when on other social medias you can see me soldering heat pipes or bangin metal with a hammer (i posted this as a story once, there was no f*cking point to it, it wasnt work task, i just decided to hit one nailers with a 20oz and film it because the concept of a sweaty man in a dimly lit under construction building just beating f*cking metal with a hammer for no purpose tickles me)

also it should really be noted that post count was the biggest standard on LG for like 10 years and out of the Top 5 posters, almost all of their early post gains were spam lol.

i making beef hammers

mine wasn't spam. I just wanted everyone to know I thought they were gays.

If I had nothing to lose, I'd go to webmasters house and shut his water off at the street. And then invite the PRP over to do donuts in his yard so when he goes to wash the mud off his hands after slipping and falling while trying to chase the PRP off he goes in and can't turn on the faucet and blames the PRP, while I sit behind the blinds smiling and laughing.

yeah, actually SLK probably had the most real posts. shat_crew had to have gained 15-20k posts in just "SHATCREWBEATDOWN" and I'm pretty sure GOD (whomever that was🤷‍♀️😉) had a ton of spam as well.

_d0thack_ 357 days ago
Everyone has a mobile phone except for Bullethead. Somewhere he's out there riding his bike high on weed listening to black metal wondering what happened to Lambgoat.

he probably just figures he got banned for posting beef jerky recipes and is utilizing the time he spent posting on watching paint dry and hand writing beef jerky recipes. shoeless.

hes gonna finally figure it out and his first post will be that the codes are broken