Home > Forum > Topic

Hot penis, check it and see

unvisitedgrave 41 days ago
It's got a girth of 7.3. Hot penis, hot penis.

theocean 41 days ago
you can only pick 1 john holmes or peter steele?

Hard pass on both. Not my type. The perfect dick could be attached to an ugly dude and I'm out.

evil_hero 41 days ago
pete steele baby. love me to death

VodkaVeins 41 days ago
Anybody that doesnt choose Pete Steele is a f*ckin' poser

Well I own 4 Type O records. I'm a big fan. But I wouldn't f*ck him. Dude aged so terribly. There's like three hot photos of him that exist. I would like his issue of Playgirl to compliment my vinyls, make it an unofficial part of the box set, but they're like $300 on eBay.

VodkaVeins 41 days ago
Y'all tryna see Shaq's dick if you had the chance? https://youtu.be/YZoKUlN9urg

Nah lol

VodkaVeins 41 days ago
How much does that Casio watch fetch?

theocean 41 days ago
unvisitedgrave 2 minutes ago Well I own 4 Type O records. I'm a big fan. But I wouldn't f*ck him. Dude aged so terribly. There's like three hot photos of him that exist. theocean 17 minutes ago you can only pick 1 john holmes or peter steele in their prime*

evil_hero 41 days ago
VodkaVeins 6 minutes ago How much does that Casio watch fetch? idk but i want it deeper in my ass than the dude from pulp fiction

Gun to me head I have to f*ck one - Pete. I'm exclusively a top. Dominating such a big dude would be cool.

VodkaVeins 41 days ago
Does that mean you f*ck dudes but you dont let them f*ck you?

Correct. I just don't like stuff up there. I'll get rimmed. And I'm not some super selfish turd that won't suck wang. I really enjoy that. But penetration of my bunghole is off limits.

Ya know there are a lot of gay men that do no penetration at all. They do mouths, hands, felching, etc. it's really not all that rare.