Home > Forum > Topic

BULLHEADS list of Top 10 Major Cities in the USA

RAGINGFUCKMAN 41 days ago
1. Chicago, probably 2. Seattle, I think 3. Boise, maybe 4. Spokane, oh yeah I read that 5. Billings, maybe i think 6. Laredo, definitely 7. Pocatello, I guess 8. Cheyenne, I read that somewhere 9. Pullman, probably... maybe. 10. Hood River, that's a big one I think

evil_hero 41 days ago
lol. hood rivers dope. theres a place there that has 5 lb cinnamon rolls

i'm only aware of that places existence because of a friend on instagram.

but it seems like a place BULL would walk into, shoeless, take a deep breath, observe the 3-story skyline and say "Ah, you smell that, you see that, maybe, this is the big time B-Dawg."

Portslob 41 days ago
Are you talking about b__dawg?

simon_belmont 41 days ago
I doubt he'd like Chicago. He would only like cities that have a population of 2500 and still have a vhs rental store

Who? Maybe.

B__DAWG 41 days ago
B__DAWG 12 hours ago ok that's the A-team obviously, but there's a solid B team of cities and i think Lardeo makes that cut

I agree, on the list of A Grade cities in Texas, Laredo wouldn't make the cut, but they can be a B grade with Denton, or Amarillo.

B__DAWG 41 days ago
What about San Angelo?

Barbara 41 days ago
I'd take laramie over cheyenne and that's saying something. idk what it's saying though

B__DAWG 41 days ago
I don't know Cheyenne too well but it seems pretty f*cking shitty

"It's a big city if there's a no shirt, no shoes, no service sign" he says shoeless as a newborn.

thetowerofrome 41 days ago
Bull needs a northern Arizona city on there

"Flagstaff is pretty nice, I think."