Home > Forum > Topic

anybody wanna buy my basketball cards?

webmaster 40 days ago
i bought them when i was a kid and now i want to use the proceeds to buy cocaine

simon_belmont 40 days ago
Post them in the shop

webmaster 40 days ago
lol

theocean 40 days ago
i still have my baseball card collection who wants to bid on my griffey upper deck rookie?

thetowerofrome 40 days ago
Reported

easyhateoven 40 days ago
NERRRRRRD

rick_tocchet 40 days ago
Give them away for free to your patreon people. By the way i never got any cds and I am moving. Dont send me anything cause I will never get them.

webmaster 40 days ago
rick_tocchet 2 minutes ago Give them away for free to your patreon people. By the way i never got any cds and I am moving. Dont send me anything cause I will never get them. You never got anything? Wtf?

webmaster 40 days ago
theocean 4 minutes ago who wants to bid on my griffey upper deck rookie? shit, i remember that. I had two of those 89 Upper Deck cases that I sold to some kid in prep school for like $200 each

theocean 40 days ago
i also have a roger clemens tops rookie

webmaster 40 days ago
rick_tocchet 4 minutes ago Give them away for free to your patreon people. By the way i never got any cds and I am moving. Dont send me anything cause I will never get them. wait, did you opt out of the CDs, because that's what the Patreon site tells me...

evil_hero 40 days ago
heard someone in this thread was offering up free key bumps?

Portslob 40 days ago
I have the Billy Ripken card where it says "f*ck face" on his bat. It used to be worth around $500, now it ain't worth shit

rick_tocchet 40 days ago
Yeah man. I only need vinyl. I dont need any cds.

_steelpanda_ 40 days ago
evil_hero 22 minutes ago heard someone in this thread was offering up free key bumps? My man