Home > Forum > Topic

tom cruise celebration week

theocean 43 days ago
i started last night with the color of money you?

simon_belmont 43 days ago
I watched like 30 mins of War Of The Worlds yesterday

lake_flaccid 43 days ago
I was shouting about love and jumping up and down on the couch this morning

B__DAWG 43 days ago
he's a good man

ej 43 days ago
it's not perfect but i love war of the worlds Robbie Ferrier : What is it? Is it terrorists? Ray Ferrier : These came from some place else. Robbie Ferrier : What do you mean, like, Europe? Ray Ferrier : No, Robbie, not like Europe! Robbie Ferrier : Yeah? What do you know, Ray? Ray Ferrier : Everything. Haven't you heard? Between me and my brother, we know everything. Rachel Ferrier : What's the capital of Australia? Ray Ferrier : That's one my brother knows.

I've seen it before. I liked it. Not a great movie, but enjoyable. Tom looked good in it

lake_flaccid 43 days ago
War of the Worlds was weirdly dark for a spielberg movie, decent parts though. That wrecked plane in the suburbs is pretty cool.

theocean 43 days ago
war of the worlds is a good one i might watch that tonight

B__DAWG 43 days ago
tom always looks GOOD

What about in Vanilla Sky when Mark Kozelek says "fix your f*cking face"?

theocean 43 days ago
vanilla sky is a possibility but war of the worlds, few good men, collateral, fallout and top gun are definites man

AnalButt 43 days ago
Collateral is so good and even if you hate Tom in real life you can't hate this movie. He's the only person who could play that role

Hmmm. Magnolia, Eyes Wide Shut, Interview With The Vampire. I like those. Is that his artsy period?

theocean 43 days ago
AnalButt 5 seconds ago Collateral is so good and even if you hate Tom in real life you can't hate this movie. He's the only person who could play that role ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lake_flaccid 43 days ago
Collateral is by far the movie he is most tolerable in, one of the few times he isn't playing Tom Cruise