Home > Forum > Topic

you ever use the jukebox as a weapon?

evil_hero 45 days ago
one time at breakfast at this busy hip portland diner, my buddy gets a wild hair up his ass and decides to put the entire meshuggah chaosphere album on, using one of those internet jukeboxes. it was like 9:07 in the morning. by the 2nd song people were literally plugging their ears and asking the servers to turn it off

simon_belmont 45 days ago
Do they have Sunn on those things?

Pilgrim 45 days ago
I was at some super shitty redneck bar in the panhandle of FL and using the internet jukebox I played the italo song The Chase by Giorgio Moroder. It's 9 minutes long and people were pissed. I thought an old school western saloon bar fight was going to break out.

easyhateoven 45 days ago
I cleared out a bar full of dude bros (chads, dereks, etc) once by playing the first few tracks off Calculating Infinity. The bartender turned it up because she hated those turds too. I was surprised the jukebox had Dillinger Escape Plan.

theocean 45 days ago
ive put on raining blood to be an asshole a few times man

_steelpanda_ 45 days ago
slam a roll of quarters on Bonnie Raitt

butlerianjihad 45 days ago
f*cking lol steelpanda

evil_hero 45 days ago
simon_belmont 2 hours ago Do they have Sunn on those things? idk maybe. thats a deep cut. lmaaoo drop a khanate full length on a peaceful date night bar

Portslob 45 days ago
I do that shit all the time. Stripped raped and strangled always clears a room

butlerianjihad 45 days ago
If you put on the Vengaboys you might get a squeezer on the patio

evil_hero 45 days ago
i love ruining peoples nights. i was at a snowboard party release event thing full of mountain bros. such a base level intellect. anyway i dropped the first track of rush's hemispheres album which is an 18 min journey to the center of universe featuring first person view of entering a black hole and being reborn as pure energy to bring balance to the galaxy. anyway we go out to smoke a preroll and come back with still 10 minutes on this song and the bartenders already trying to unplug the jukebox lmaaoo

evil_hero 45 days ago
boarder chads in snowboard coats tryna vibe while geddy lees whimpering "i am a disembodied spirit.... i have no shape... or form.."

Portslob 45 days ago
evil_hero 59 seconds ago i love ruining peoples nights Lol, you had me at hello

simon_belmont 45 days ago
Holy shot. Putting on Khanate in a bar. Lol. That would be so great.

_d0thack_ 45 days ago
Back at home there was the shitty dive bar I used to frequent. The clientele would get worse as the night dragged on. I used to drop 20 bucks in and play In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida on repeat and walk out. I wonder if they ever shut the shit off after I left.