Home > Forum > Topic

tore a muscle in my right pec

easyhateoven 45 days ago
on the incline bench press to some old bleeding through. what a shitty way to go out. f*ck

God 45 days ago
Was the muscle tear bleeding through

butlerianjihad 45 days ago
rip

easyhateoven 45 days ago
lol probably. i hate taking time off the gym. guess ill just do leg shit and cardio for the time being while it heals. icing it now

Barbara 45 days ago
easyhateoven 26 minutes ago ill just do leg shit and cardio waddup

easyhateoven 45 days ago
busted out the TENS unit. gonna be a fun day... getting drunk as shit soon

rick_tocchet 45 days ago
The problem with bench in that the scapular retraction range of motion is inhibited because of the bench. Therefore the shoulder is not moving correctly putting a weird stress into the shoulder joint and into the pec. So your back muscles are not helping with the movement and you f*cked yourself up. Just do push ups man. I havent f*cked with bench press in like 10 years.

Portslob 45 days ago
Incline bench is horseshit. All injuries happen on the incline bench. I stopped doing those years ago

easyhateoven 45 days ago
it started on the decline bench. i felt the tear in my 4th rep and yelled out 'FUKK!'

Portslob 45 days ago
Don't do chest flys either.. Flat bench only and thousands of push-ups

easyhateoven 45 days ago
def going to lay off benching regardless anyway. push ups and cables it is

Portslob 45 days ago
Cable flys are okay, but don't do the bench ones with dumbbells

RAGINGFUCKMAN 45 days ago
im developin my own work out system gonna release a video for it soon you throw around toilets boulders and anything big enough but you run up to it with your war cry and after you yeet it you get down on the ground and try to eat dirt and worms to show the world its your bitch i expect a decent return from the MGTOW crowd too frugal to buy gym memberships.

butlerianjihad 45 days ago
Isn't that basically CrossFart

easyhateoven 45 days ago
Portslob 6 minutes ago Cable flys are okay, but don't do the bench ones with dumbbells yeah f*ck those. i like the cable flies but that space is always packed. im gonna crop dust it to clear the area next time