Home > Forum > Topic

the lyrics to the song Drunken Sailor

RAGINGFUCKMAN 47 days ago
I hope no one ever does these lyrics, in whole, to LurkCity. I just lit some lit vibey candles for a prayer vigil so it don't ever happen.

Inkongudunk 47 days ago
Shave his belly with a rusty razor Shave his belly with a rusty razor

kort, please don't Stick him in a scupper with a hosepipe bottom

he gets giddy being told he's going to be put into the bed with the captains daughter. a man asks him if he knows what a cat'o'nine'tails is, he says cats are ok, they stink a bit...

Godfreyjones 47 days ago
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174831340821

lmao thats like a whole thing huh

carveyournamein 47 days ago
Yes, please don't disembowel DJ Spotify and wear his innards like women's underwear.

please no one put lurkcity in a boat, in the middle of the ocean, and set that boat a drift while lurk is sleeping or rendered unconscious. please.

RAGINGFUCKMAN 46 days ago
to stick someone in a scupper with a hosepipe bottom is to have them rest against the scupper and then whip them with the hose pipe lmao. i mean, please, no one do that to lurkcity, please.

carveyournamein 46 days ago
Please don't anyone ever make lurkcity stand in a bucket of wet cement until it hardens and then push him off of an ocean vessel floating over the Marianas Trench.

please no one tie a rope around lurkcitys ankles in shark infested water and then push him off the back of the boat with the rope tied to an anchor point and see what size sharks you can see trying to eat him, please no one do that ok

i'm begging with you, please do not ask lurkcity to stand in front of a loaded cannon and then light it and fire the cannon at him from an extremely close range, please don't do that.

carveyournamein 46 days ago
I'm begging you to not crush lurkcity's skull in with a cricket mallet.

please, god, please don't let a non-descript ac repair van pull alongside lurk's 2015 ____ when he's leaving the hotel to go to the rock show, please do not let men jump out and take zip ties and then put a burlap sack over his head and make him tell them about all his valuables inside his home address, before forcing him to withdraw all his cash assets, and then being dumped 15 miles deep in a fairly inaccessible swamp. Jesus, lord and savior of all creatures, please do not let anyone do that to lurkcity.

Mary Mother of Baby Jesus and all your glory and power and honor, please, never-ever, let anyone piss in LurkCity's face after he gets knocked out by evil_hero. Amen.