Home > Forum > Topic

Here's a list of CDs I just ordered. [Pt 4]

_d0thack_ 41 days ago
The Faceless - Akeldama Obituary - End Complete Pig Destroyer - Prowler In The Yard Sodom - In The Sign Of Evil Shadow Of Intent - Elegy Viscera - Obsidian Blind Guardian - Somewhere Far Beyond

iwilladapt 41 days ago
hope you're at least paying pennies on the dollar and digging these out of the garbage at a goodwill like belomnt

wwjd 41 days ago
There will be a time when technology is destroyed by the emp and all the cool kids with their streaming mobile phone applications won't have music and it will just be bullhead dot hack and myself playing cds on the remaining 3 corners of the earth

_d0thack_ 41 days ago
iwilladapt 2 minutes ago hope you're at least paying pennies on the dollar and digging these out of the garbage at a goodwill like belomnt I am getting them incredibly cheap. This haul was $25 and some change.

wwjd 41 days ago
Simon Belmont will be in a bar somewhere playing a jukebox for the cats

iwilladapt 41 days ago
you'll still be fat, by yourself, talking to yourself and doing your best not to recognize that you are a complete f*cking idiot

iwilladapt 41 days ago
_d0thack_ 46 seconds ago iwilladapt 2 minutes ago hope you're at least paying pennies on the dollar and digging these out of the garbage at a goodwill like belomnt I am getting them incredibly cheap. This haul was $25 and some change. not bad. i'm just giving you a hard time because i really have no idea why anyone purchases cd's these days.

wwjd 41 days ago
Because you're retarded and your contribution to the culture is worthless that's why you don't know why

theocean 41 days ago
cool man do you have a lot of shelves?

_d0thack_ 41 days ago
I enjoy physical media. That's really all there is to it. I've been rebuilding my CD collection for awhile now since I've stopped using any streaming services.

_d0thack_ 41 days ago
Nah ocean. Not yet. I will eventually have to get them though at the rate I'm buying them.

wwjd 41 days ago
Just glue them to your wall with the ability to open the case

VodkaVeins 41 days ago
wwjd 6 minutes ago There will be a time when technology is destroyed by the emp and all the cool kids with their streaming mobile phone applications won't have music and it will just be bullhead dot hack and myself playing cds on the remaining 3 corners of the earth The CD posse is Belmont, d0t and Bull. You ain't in that club, bitch.

iwilladapt 41 days ago
Inkongudunk 1 day ago Look at that fat f*cking idiot wwjd.

wwjd 41 days ago
I have better cds laying on the floor of my car then you've ever bought your entire life