Home > Forum > Topic

Dog owners are the worst people

NakedFrankReynolds 43 days ago
100% true.

Gabaghoulio 43 days ago
I identify as a sloth/giraffe/flying squirrel person, sometimes wombat, it all depends on the day. Never a dog person.

easyhateoven 43 days ago
they're pretty obnoxious. wHo ReScUeD WhO?

easyhateoven 43 days ago
now bearded dragons. that's where it's at.

Barbara 43 days ago
I just put a deposit down on a puppy.

ej 43 days ago
"sorry guys, i can't do anything that lasts longer than 45 minutes, you know, got the doooog"

easyhateoven 43 days ago
lol

Get this. We have a dude who lets his dog shit all over the neighborhood and never picks it up. I confronted him about it today and he told me to go f*ck myself. Not some dinky dog either, it's one that leaves massive shoe engulfing shits. Really tempted to bag it up, freeze it, and beat him over the head with it the next time I catch him letting his dog shit in my yard.

Also, lol at having to pick up a steaming smeary loaf of shit fresh out of your dogs ass, and the only thing stopping you from actually touching it with your skin is a thin, easily rippable baggie that you have to carry around with you.

Portslob 43 days ago
ej 20 minutes ago "sorry guys, i can't do anything that lasts longer than 45 minutes, you know, got the doooog" This is exactly why I got a dog

ej 43 days ago
fair enough

evil_hero 43 days ago
i got 4 dogs and still deny being a dog person

Barbara 43 days ago
Portslob 1 minute ago ej 20 minutes ago "sorry guys, i can't do anything that lasts longer than 45 minutes, you know, got the doooog" This is exactly why I got a dog how are you gonna watch lurkcity 2.0 do taking back sunday karaoke to a room full of whales then??

theocean 43 days ago
https://youtu.be/eiBBCSc1M4g?t=337

Gabaghoulio 43 days ago
The people who are the worst are the ones that refer to their pets as "fur babies." Makes me want to beat them with my stroke arm.