buffalo trace

theocean 45 days ago
i love this stuff

easyhateoven 45 days ago
it's good shit

dog_boner 45 days ago
It's good, I like Woodford and 1792 the most though for this price point

Portslob 45 days ago
It gets the ten thumbs up slob seal of approval. If you want to spend a few bucks more and go to the moon, try eagle rare.. same distillery, just a step up

easyhateoven 45 days ago
i had woodford reserve a few weeks ago. always a pleasant time. basil hayden kicks ass too

Portslob 45 days ago
Old slorb puts down a handle of maker's a week, that's my go to

theocean 45 days ago
Portslob 1 minute ago It gets the ten thumbs up slob seal of approval. If you want to spend a few bucks more and go to the moon, try eagle rare.. same distillery, just a step up when i was at the liquor store i was considering getting eagle rare instead of this trace im drinking now i am going to trust you and buy a bottle this weekend

butlerianjihad 45 days ago
Tullamore DEW IT

theocean 45 days ago
i always get makers when i dont feel like paying the few extra bucks for the trace

easyhateoven 45 days ago
tullamore dew is my go-to dive bar whiskey.

Portslob 45 days ago
You're going to love it.. I told my old boss about one time, and he was like , I've never heard of that.. I told him to give a try.. Like a month later I show up to work and there was a bottle of it on my desk.. I was like what's this for? He goes, you told me about that about a month ago…. I love that stuff more than my usual, and you saved me about a thousand dollars a year

Portslob 45 days ago
butlerianjihad 7 minutes ago Tullamore DEW IT We're talking bourbon baby. Get that shit outta here

butlerianjihad 45 days ago
My apologies, I am a cheapo drunk. As you were

God 45 days ago
I used to love it. Haven't seen a bottle since that prick Rogan started drinking it on his podcast

vagisilcreem 44 days ago
andrew santino likes this stuff and that guy is cool.