Home > Forum > Topic

Papa Roach and Falling In Reverse co-headlining tour with Bad Wolves and Hollywo

kort 45 days ago
webg00n stop it you pitiful soulless fascist

simon_belmont 45 days ago
I just recently realized he says "cut my life into pieces" and not "cut my life in two pieces." I always wondered about that song and thought maybe it had a deeper meaning. Was he referencing the duality of life and death, how one cannot exist without the other? Was he studying eastern philosophy and exploring the idea of the yin and the yang, that each side of a coin is necessary to the existence of the other? I guess not, though.

dayman 45 days ago
the papa roach singer is very active on tiktok super cringe

easyhateoven 45 days ago
he just loved the opening of epicure by harvest

kort 45 days ago
Papa GOOCH

Barbara 45 days ago
there was some interview awhile back where the papa roach singer said 1) he got herpes from his first kiss 2) everyone he's hooked with after that/on tour was exposed to it 3) his first kiss was with his uncle I don't _think_ I'm imagining this memory.

evil_hero 45 days ago
word tf up. i knew papa roach partied but thats some wild shit

Barbara 45 days ago
papa roach, mama roach, baby roach

simon_belmont 45 days ago
Barbara 27 seconds ago papa roach, mama roach, baby roach I say this to the sign of the cross before bed

Portslob 45 days ago
simon_belmont 56 minutes ago I just recently realized he says "cut my life into pieces" and not "cut my life in two pieces." I always wondered about that song and thought maybe it had a deeper meaning. Was he referencing the duality of life and death, how one cannot exist without the other? Was he studying eastern philosophy and exploring the idea of the yin and the yang, that each side of a coin is necessary to the existence of the other? I guess not, though. You dumb bastard

thetowerofrome 45 days ago
Lol