Home > Forum > Topic

recommend me movies

theocean 44 days ago
im gonna take a shower..........when i get back i cant wait to see a long list of movies that ive never seen and definitely will like man

God 44 days ago
HyperNormalisation. Its movie...-like

backseatkiller 44 days ago
i watched and liked melancholia recently. seems like something you would've watched already though. the house that jack built is next. new jerrod carmichael movie looks dark/funny, on the count of three. still need to watch red rocket.

unvisitedgrave 44 days ago
The Captain was pretty good. Sort of surreal. The guy in it is cute. Based on a true story. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_zSFeHfglc

unvisitedgrave 44 days ago
I also got super high and watched Fern Gully with my partner on Saturday. Robin Williams is pretty funny in it. Tone Loc voices a lizard. I was entertained.

theocean 44 days ago
HyperNormalisation..........thats a good one man.......i like everything ive seen by adam curtis......i saw the massive attack reunion tour that he did all the video for.......that was VERY cool i think von trier is very hit or miss.........i like the house that jack built.......havent given melancholia a chance yet i havent seen the captain yet please keep them coming my sons

God 44 days ago
You've seen everything. Tell us what you've seen

thetowerofrome 44 days ago
Orgazmo

God 44 days ago
What have you seen by Kieślowski

theocean 44 days ago
this is everything ive watched so far this year https://www.imdb.com/list/ls539584525/

theocean 44 days ago
God 1 minute ago What have you seen by Kieślowski ive seen the dekalog, three colors trilogy and short film about killing

_d0thack_ 44 days ago
Awesome ocean. I am compiling a list as well for the first time. I started last month though.

theocean 44 days ago
_d0thack_ 1 minute ago Awesome ocean. I am compiling a list as well for the first time. I started last month though. do you have a letterboxd account?

God 44 days ago
alright, what Bergman

_d0thack_ 44 days ago
I don't. I'll Google it and check it out.