Home > Forum > Topic

So wait, the guy who's yelling over the phone is a terrorist

carveyournamein 47 days ago
But the guy who went on a shooting rampage is "an alleged shooter" https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/buffalo-shooting-suspect-planned-continue-rampage-street-police-say-rcna28969

dayman 47 days ago
"the suspect" "the teen" "the teen's parent's have been cooperative"

RAGINGFUCKMAN 47 days ago
Purchasing your 16 year old dipshit the gun he uses to murder people. Seemed like an assault rifle. You know, they used to ship armalite's on cruise ships from NYC/Boston to Galway or Donegal to arm the IRA. The fact some pieces of shit want to buy their little stupid f*cking moron piece of shit that for a present, when men had to die or risk arrest to smuggle that into a situation where people were fighting for freedom.... f*ck his parents they should get the noose too.

There's something wrong.

Your kid asks for an AR-15 for his 16th birthday.... We had no idea he had anger issues or thoughts of violence...

tell that little piece of shit to join the JROTC then and see if he can serve, shit bags

evil_hero 47 days ago
its shocking to me this kid survived that when black people get shot by cops for far less. im not mr BLM but doesnt this kinda seem weird the kid lived

It does look really weird. Almost as if society is about to implode.

I'm convinced he is alive because police are racists.

Roof, El Paso guy, and this guy all got away alive. that shooter in Dallas who was targeting cops got taken out with a bomb right? and wasn't Dorner burnt alive or smoke inhalation from a fire started??

Yeah, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers Vet too, like Dorner, but these broken toys get to get some burger king after their sprees (though IDK if Dorner would've surrendered)

thetowerofrome 47 days ago
Yeah this is definitely just a conspiracy before elections and no way someone hate blacks this day and age. All of its made up bros.

thetowerofrome 47 days ago
I mean coincidence.... Amirite?!?($(_(&(#

Part of me hopes this guy's favorite band is The Acacia Strain.

no one, anywhere, stated that this is a made up conspiracy.... this is quite literally about the fact that white kids can go shoot up black or latin people (as it's happened a few times too many now) and the cops just.... take em away when they're done. vs the Dallas Shooter or Dorner... or, ya know, ummm... every inner-city suspect fat cops are too lazy to properly apprehend. that's what people are stating here.