Home > Forum > Topic

Childless-By-Choice™? goaters

carveyournamein 50 days ago
You ever notice how much better life is without children?

RAGINGFUCKMAN 50 days ago
I'm currently planning a hostile takeover of VHEMT.

I don't remember inserting a question mark into the title.

it's webmaster, he's jelly. and he is also jealous.

God 50 days ago
People who have children by choice are pieces of shit, as are childless by choice Their opposites are OK

Yes, I am a piece of shit for getting a vasectomy and not bringing more unwanted children into the world and spending all of my money and time on myself.

I have a dog, though.

I wanna have a moment like Roddy Piper as The Maniac in It's Always Sunny someday like just tell someone "ya know ya remind me of my kids" and they go "I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAVE KIDS" so I says "not no more I don't..." and walk away mysteriously. That intrigues me more than raising another shoeless jackass who can't even COME BACK TO THE f*ckING MESSAGE BOARD.

God 50 days ago
The dog is the problematic part. "No I don't have kids, but I love my dog. We're raising a fur baby lmaoeeojajajaj"

Well, say what you like but I'm not going to wake up in the middle of the night to my dog standing over me wielding a knife.

If anything, he'll alert me there's an intruder.

i had a lab, one time he picked a knife outta the sink and walked around the house with it. you never know

then again if you have a dog that can figure out how to stab with a knife, you basically have Caesar the ape, and it's time for a new age, so you should just accept fate at that point. It's the universe.

He f*cking eats mud.

I think I'm safe.