Home > Forum > Topic

Diarrhea Dave's competitors like Hogsmeat Harry's,

Bowelbursters Barbecue, or even Fanny's Family Fecalaria - none of them have a rewards program like DD's. Where else can you get a free box of bodagget brownies with the purchase of two Gravysplashed Ass Hash Splatter entrees?

jimbo 9 days ago
the bathrooms of these joints gone be LIT

carveyournamein 9 days ago
I'm not sure where else you can get those things.

evil_hero 7 days ago
straining my weak wrist to the bottom of the 55 gallon drum to scrape the last remnants of prep H with a brick layers trowel before manically slathering it on the fire-engine-red butt-cauliflower that is my hemorrhoid mass. take it from me. hogsmeat harrys is my go-to eatery.

evil_hero 7 hours ago straining my weak wrist to the bottom of the 55 gallon drum to scrape the last remnants of prep H with a brick layers trowel before manically slathering it on the fire-engine-red butt-cauliflower that is my hemorrhoid mass. take it from me. hogsmeat harrys is my go-to eatery. lol

Faggol 7 days ago
Jesus, you guys eat at these garbage chain restaurants? Go local and support your small business. I'll occasionally go to Prolapse Pete's for some greasy ass colon fingers, but that's it.

evil_hero 7 days ago
call me mr bodagget brownie

i don't understand why you all spend so much money on eating out when you could spend a fraction of that at a local dookermarket like splashback savings and not have to endure the bathroom lines