Home > Forum > Topic

Saturday goaters

carveyournamein 12 days ago
What's for breakfast?

Portslob 12 days ago
I'm so drunk

RAGINGFUCKMAN 12 days ago
I just chugged an entire 24 ounce Wawa coffee and now I gotta go look at some old dudes failing water pipes because 8AM is really late in the morning according to him. I'm gonna listen to death metal and make a real angry face when I drive, argh.

he suggested 6:30AM at first. who the f*ck....

neither portslob or i are tellin anyone what we're having for breakfast, it's a pact.

rick_tocchet 12 days ago
Lol. f*ck working on a sat. Especially that f*cking early. Tell the guy he owes you 50 grand for the pipes. Make his day.

Portslob 11 days ago
RAGINGf*ckMAN 5 hours ago neither portslob or i are tellin anyone what we're having for breakfast, it's a pact. I replied "fruit smoothie " once and everyone called me queer

RAGINGFUCKMAN 11 days ago
queer

the old guy thought his need to replace the entire waterline or at least 70% of it, which he was aware of (the basement is just basically a mold room), would cost like $300. He said he knew someone who told him that, I was like Ok well I'd take a hit charging you 1200$... but if you know someone (interrupts) "yeah i do", ok well good luck. f*cking waste of time lmao. why are people so goddam stupid about construction prices? idefk where he got 300 from a whole house replacement around here for a 1-story is about 1750-2500$ lmao.

in 2017 i worked w my buddy on this tenant building in NJ a real estate company he pairs with had bought. we were checking out the job when the old owner was there said he was a jack of all trades master of none, he wasn't even a f*cking joker of no trades. the floor for 6 units was built directly ontop of the frame of the garage that used to be there. basically this guys work with everything made anything ust impossible there were hold ups and everything but he was assuring us and then questioning what my buddies plans for running home runs was, f*cking Dunning-Kruger mother f*cker.

sorry framed off of the roof structure**** not the frame of the garage, it was just a f*cking yeehaw slide basically.

Whatever they have behind the front counter cafe at the glory hole maze

_steelpanda_ 11 days ago
Hahaha