Home > Forum > Topic

boss sent an email about a new policy

russianguy 110 days ago
in russia, we have no cancer, it all leave because of radiation and nuclear waste

xander_crews_horse 110 days ago
stop.

Barbara 110 days ago
It's painful

_d0thack_ 110 days ago
More like russianidiot

even lurkcity posts make me vomit less in my mouth than this shit.

easyhateoven 110 days ago
yeah, we gotta do something about spacetoast/ghost/russiangay. this little retard is worse than trind

_d0thack_ 110 days ago
That's debatable.

well, trind is terrible, but he can't figure out how to log in here which is great considering we already know he can't pass a drivers test and has to see a therapist about LG... lmao. But spaceghost has now been given a demotion promotion.

ShaolinLambKiller 110 days ago
Imagine talking to a therapist that some redneck in swamp Mississippi called you a splitface cause of your cleft pallette and you got fired from your job from posting at work

lmfao i forgot he got fired for posting here. no wonder he got mad when i'd say he didn't have a job lol

easyhateoven 110 days ago
lol splitface

if you weren't around for that, that was f*cking hilarious. he doesn't even really have a cleft lip but for some reason the pictures i think Tima found of him ... he just had this little shit gremlin snarl/smile and he looked like a deformed freak. the best was the photos i got where it was him and his brothers and he was clearly some kind of runt.

LIKE A RUNT HEYYYYY LIKE A RUNT HEYYYYY

Also call him flipflap

He also threatened to f*ck carson's boy seriously