sabaton

BULLHEAD 111 days ago
this stuff still sucks. sorry shat_crew and shat_crew's dad

BULLHEAD 111 days ago
and i like bad metal too

Vince 111 days ago
Yea it's pretty awful

7billiondead 111 days ago
So, it's been awhile since I've been here....shat is dead correct? Like finally?

simon_belmont 111 days ago
The Sobutka boys are jamming it in heaven, pounding beers and wearing ripped up designer jeans.

_d0thack_ 111 days ago
Jail Jules is holding down the party pad. All the goons are living it up.

rick_tocchet 111 days ago
Kreator opened up for them before the plandemic. We left like 4 songs into Sabatons set. It was pretty rough.

BULLHEAD 111 days ago
yeah why are they so shitty?

BULLHEAD 111 days ago
i can usually figure out why people like a band or why they're popular even if i don't like them but i can't crack it with these guys

simon_belmont 111 days ago
Think about shat. Drug addict. Closet homosexual. Cube driver. There's your answers.

PenicillinTrapdoor 111 days ago
Lol simon

timelordtwo 111 days ago
I like a lot of Carlous rex but I gotta be working out I can't just sit there and listen to it cuz it's pretty corny

timelordtwo 111 days ago
The historical context behind their songs are what makes the songs good but if you don't know wtf they are talking about it's gotta be the worst damn metal ever

BULLHEAD 111 days ago
i like lyrics but lyrical content will never be enough to make a band good. i'll just go read a book instead

_d0thack_ 111 days ago
Shat mentioned that he liked their lyrics and the historical war theme they had going on. He liked history. And Tom Hardy.