Home > Forum > Topic

Playlist

_steelpanda_ 136 days ago
Death Angel Red Hot Chili Peppers - one hot Minute, put it on yesterday probably 8th play through. Nocturnus Vanum Wayfarer That's like last night into today.

foulmouth 136 days ago
Der Weg Einer Freiheit - Finisterre Woods of Ypres - Grey Skies & Electric Light The Legion - Revocation Immolation - Close to a World Below Buried Inside - In and of the Self Suffocation - Human Waste Consummation - The Great Solar Hunter Giant Squid - Metridium Field

That is hands down my favorite immolation album. All songs are bangers. I hyped myself to much, Imma listen to it while I shower in bit.

BULLHEAD 136 days ago
New voivod Neil Young Urfaust

BULLHEAD 136 days ago
there's a NEW immolation

lurkcity 136 days ago
Limp bizkit - still sucks

simon_belmont 136 days ago
I have like 39 CDs in the car for work but today's additions include MC5 - Kick out the jams Nick drake - 5 leaves left Efterklang - magic chairs With honor - this is our revenge

BULLHEAD 136 days ago
I probably woulda rounded up to 40

I think I meant 30. I have fat fingers

foulmouth 136 days ago
been on a big Immolation kick getting ready for the new record

Hahahahahaha Simon. Mc5 and with honor. We non gay soulmates Simon. I would be content sitting by a fire and reading our subjects we enjoy, while a playlist of mc5 and with honor play gently in the background. then we take a break and discuss our current readings, while you make us hot cocoa in your New England breakfast nook.

I can't read with loud music on. We'd have to go with that Nick Drake record probably

evil_hero 136 days ago
BULLHEAD 1 hour ago New voivod you love them!

ej 136 days ago
i gotta say ive been playing out that new kublai khan song, the middle sucks but the intro and outro have me wanting to bust out random tail lights in my office parking lot

BULLHEAD 136 days ago
I am a Voivod fan but it took a while. Acquired taste band, for sure. This new one is great