Home > Features > View

Twitching Tongues 'In Love There Is No Law' album stream

8/15/2013 6:37:31 AM
[ 24,866 views ]

Lambgoat streams the new Twitching Tongues album in its entirety.
Twitching Tongues album stream

Los Angeles, CA hardcore/metal unit Twitching Tongues is poised to release a new album next week. The new effort is titled 'In Love There Is No Law' and it will hit streets on Tuesday, August 20th via Closed Casket Activities.

Before it's out, we're exclusively giving you a chance to stream the entire album below. So do it, and don't forget to order the album and check out the band on Facebook. Enjoy.

Comments
anonymous   posted 8/15/2013 8:09:59 AM
anonymous   posted 8/15/2013 9:04:40 AM
I'm using Google Chrome and there isn't a stream for the album just a spam link to download the Video Player. Is this an issue with the site or my browser?
anonymous   posted 8/15/2013 9:19:05 AM
This is album is f*cking great. "Departure" just might be my favorite track.
anonymous   posted 8/15/2013 9:51:21 AM
shits been on waffles for like a decade. GTFO
anonymous   posted 8/15/2013 10:32:14 AM
This whole album is solid from beginning to end.
anonymous   posted 8/15/2013 11:06:19 AM
solid? if you mean solid bullshit, well yeah...
brokenhero   posted 8/15/2013 2:08:03 PM
i heard someone say once this is one of the best new bands in hardcore. this is the worst shit i have ever heard. the singing is as bad if not worse than shitty numetal like Adema
anonymous   posted 8/15/2013 2:21:35 PM
this is pretty bad
anonymous   posted 8/15/2013 4:43:42 PM
wow an original band, who woulda thought?
anonymous   posted 8/15/2013 4:58:29 PM
Thesaurusly speaking. I have been searching for the biggest words.
anonymous   posted 8/15/2013 8:09:49 PM
this is miserable
anonymous   posted 8/15/2013 8:58:43 PM
To anyone slamming this album or the style of the music in general, stop being so ignorant and expand your horizons. Took me a little while to get into this band but watch out, they're going to get huge.
anonymous   posted 8/16/2013 6:29:28 AM
The fact that people hate on TT is ridiculous. This band has more talent than any other "hardcore" band out there. Not only is this incredible all their side projects are just as good.
anonymous   posted 8/16/2013 6:52:19 AM
this is the best band i've ever listened to. and Colin was one of the coolest people i've ever met. Even if you don't like em they should be supported just cuz they're all good dudes.
goodfellow13   posted 8/16/2013 9:12:13 AM
this is for sure my top album this year so far. anyone complaining about is clearly born in the 90's. very few bands do the life of agony, 454 Big Block, only living witness style well . This band is killer. great record.
anonymous   posted 8/16/2013 12:50:43 PM
Mind blown. This band is phenomenal. One of the best albums I've heard in a long time.
anonymous   posted 8/16/2013 2:01:09 PM
more talent than any other band in hardcore? I'm sorry, but I don't consider bands who straight up take tons of riffs from the bands they're trying to imitate as "talented".
anonymous   posted 8/16/2013 4:11:08 PM
These guys are brave and ambitious for trying to pull this off, but you can't wear your influences in your sleeve.
anonymous   posted 8/16/2013 4:34:17 PM
Put out a record better than this then talk shit, internet nerds.
anonymous   posted 8/17/2013 11:20:21 AM
I get what they're trying to do, but a big production and "different" style won't save this band from mediocrity...good effort but music completely misses the mark.
brokenhero   posted 8/17/2013 2:13:12 PM
anonymous posted 1 day ago
wow an original band, who woulda thought?

to add to my previous comment and to respond to this one.....there is nothing original here. Life Of Agony (another shitty band that people pretend to like for cred) did this sound first
brassknuckleromance   posted 8/17/2013 3:53:23 PM
decent record, not my thing at all, but its a good record. If I was more into LOA and things like that I'd be fully erect right now.
anonymous   posted 8/18/2013 10:40:20 AM
Holy f*cking shit, this is BAD.
anonymous   posted 8/18/2013 6:45:06 PM
i'd rather watch two dogs f*ck. i WAS a TT fan until the last 2 records.
Snoopy2   posted 8/18/2013 9:22:54 PM
Nice Nickelback covers you jerks. Twitch your goddamn tongues on my dick
thetowerofrome   posted 8/18/2013 10:57:00 PM
.... those vocals are just so awkward. goo.
anonymous   posted 8/19/2013 1:45:31 PM
All of you dumbass critics probably don't even know what bands influenced TT. They take huge influence from Type O Negative & Only Living Witness which why their sound is hardcore/gothic/metal. The riffs on this album are wonderful and the music is creative. At least they are trying something different and paying homage to what bands they grew up listening to. f*ckin DWEEBS.
anonymous   posted 8/19/2013 2:16:11 PM
why the f*ck does some douchebag have to come in and defend this band EVERY SINGLE TIME by naming their influences? bitch i listened to only living witness, life of agony, and type o negative years before i heard this band and i still can't bring myself to enjoy anything about these guys. it's not the same. i respect them for trying and still doing their thing despite all the hate, but to me it's a big swing and miss.
anonymous   posted 8/20/2013 1:15:23 PM
i keep seeing the word "hardcore" being thrown around. i don't give a f*ck who their influences are. This IS NOT hardcore other than some nut biters (band and followers of the band) saying it is.
anonymous   posted 8/24/2013 2:39:33 PM
Listen, this band rules so hard you retards are just stuck in your little boxes. Go ahead and keep listening to all of your regurgitated shit and practicing your swing moves in your mirror. Grow the f*ck up, this is hardcore get over it.
anonymous   posted 8/26/2013 12:30:22 AM
Forgive the hardcore kids, they've never listened to bands that the people they nut ride haven't mentioned. I get what this band is doing. They're basically trying to be like a bunch of cheesy bands, but with a hardcore perspective. Cool breakdowns. Cool stolen riffs. Vocals are a little to try hardy though, the simple growl would've been fine. But solid effort; would like to see this band progress
anonymous   posted 9/3/2013 2:05:11 PM
This band takes my favorite style of music, makes it personal, and themes it after acts that I grew up loving. This album is art, and this band is hardcore.