Home > Features > View

Outbreak Xero 'Lost Soul' video premiere

Texan act Outbreak Xero release a brand new video and single.

Thu, April 28, 2016 10:51 AM PT4,947 views

Outbreak Xero

San Antonio, Texas alternative metal band Outbreak Xero release a new single today titled "Lost Soul," and we're exclusively premiering its video below.

If you're wondering who the band is, they're relatively new, having formed in 2015. The new song isn't typical when compared to the material we usually highlight here, but that may well be a good thing. Judge for yourself below.

Regarding the track and video, Outbreak Xero had this to say: "This music video's imagery directly corresponds with the sounds of our song: dark, chilling, and intense. 'Lost Soul' is an interesting side of our musical sound that we'd like to experiment with more in the future when we begin writing new material."

Check out "Lost Soul" and if you'd like to learn more about Outbreak Xero, you can find them on Facebook.

anonymous 4/28/2016 11:39:34 AM

This f*cking sucks

anonymous 4/28/2016 12:53:32 PM

I dont understand why Animal and Outbreak Xero both released songs through here because they both seem to be got hate from everyone on here LOL it is especially odd because The Downer and Lost Soul are awesome

anonymous 4/28/2016 2:20:01 PM

Coconut Dabula

anonymous 4/28/2016 7:20:31 PM

Badass I like this a lot. Keep up the good work Tovar and f*ck the haters

anonymous 4/28/2016 7:24:15 PM

This song kicks Ass! Badass band.

anonymous 4/28/2016 9:09:56 PM

Reminds me of the norwegian band Seigmen. Only this aint that good.

anonymous 4/29/2016 7:54:24 AM

SIK MUDVAYNE VOKILZ

genghisjohn 4/29/2016 5:24:07 PM

With a name like "Outbreak Xero" its not hard to imagine what these nu-metal geeks sound like. 0/10

anonymous 4/30/2016 8:54:58 AM

god f*cking awful

anonymous 5/3/2016 1:24:28 PM

Welcome Back Stabbing Westward, or a "pretending to be harder" SW just without electronics. Sorry fella's. I would expect two guitarist with 8 string guitars and a 5 string bassist to play a more technical brand of music. I didnt see that. I definitely wish any artist the best of luck, but this is NOT a song that should have been put out to the public. (just my opinion and it seems from other comments, I'm not the only one), and a desprite change is needed with this type of website community.

anonymous 5/3/2016 1:24:41 PM