Home > Features > View

King Nine 'The Art of War' song premiere

3/24/2016 7:57:23 AM
[ 16,760 views ]

Long Island, New York hardcore act King Nine unveil a brand new track.
King Nine

New York hardcore band King Nine will enter the studio this summer to record their sophomore album and follow-up to 2013 debut full-length, Scared To Death. If you're a fan eagerly awaiting new music, don't worry though, because the group will soon release a 7" single via Closed Casket Activities. Even better, we're streaming its title track right now.

If you're not familiar with King Nine, the Long Island quintet launched in 2011 and reside somewhere between Merauder and Cold As Life in the spectrum of hardcore music. But really, screw the comparisons. Just check out the song "The Art of War" and decide for yourself. Meanwhile, keep up with King Nine on Facebook and have a look at their upcoming show schedule.

Comments
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 8:31:26 AM
So sick
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 8:43:32 AM
this shit makes me want to fight everyone. women. children. readers of this comment. mike Tyson?. Katt Williams. i'll knock everybody the f*ck out to this new King Nine shit. i'll kill the whole ISIS organization to this shit. i'll smack fire out of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to this shit. i'll f*ck my bitch to this shit. i'll abuse hard drugs to this shit and catch myself right before the conclusive rock bottom of a hard downward spiral. i will shank someone in the pit to this 05 style
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 8:45:40 AM
fans of open one four chord progressions are stoked shit is boring as f*ck
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 8:55:35 AM
This is good but your comparisons suck and don't make sense. If anything it sounds similar to the other hyped bands out right now.
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 9:01:02 AM
i'll legitimately fist fight my bitch to this shit. i will smash all the fine china plates and also punch holes in every room of my house to this shit. write a A+ ten page paper on violence and destruction. all to this shit
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 9:09:12 AM
i'll forreal clothesline somebody to this shit. i f*ck with King Nine man
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 9:19:31 AM
This song calls for straight rear with my girl..no lube ..then shove it down her throat till she pukes...then after punching her mom and entire family in the face bust a but on her dads lips...followed by running down the street ass naked straight to a burger joint..where all the trump protesters would be forced to hand out burgers for free while I donkey punched them to this song on repeat
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 9:20:34 AM
Rebus here, I like will mosh and roll 98' style. Sounds kinda like beastie boys meet Bruce Springfield to me. But that's just me. Stoked to see them this weekend. Let's hang ok cool
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 9:31:11 AM
I would beat my eggs to this psycho shit. These guys are crazy.
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 9:32:35 AM
RIP PHIFE
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 9:52:20 AM
Go Elimimators
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 10:09:31 AM
this si sick as f*ck!
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 10:20:08 AM
10/10 would pleasure to this
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 10:30:53 AM
this shit makes me want to hop in my GT 500 and speed through my suburban neighborhood up to my local farmers market. then, i wanna hop out of the car and spin kick the first motherf*cker i see holding some locally grown fresh produce. I'll pick that shit up, smash it on the ground, compensate them with money I earned from working in my stable IT job and apologize profusely
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 10:34:39 AM
El Eliminato mother f*ckers
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 10:42:03 AM
this is literally the best thing I have ever heard in my entire life
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 11:23:59 AM
I ATE THE DONUT
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 12:14:06 PM
this shit is so whack. new DROWNING kills this
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 12:15:10 PM
i heard they were scared to play chicago because CYC hahah what a bunch of pussies. this song is lame. stay on your island
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 12:16:14 PM
i don't get the hype of this band? only big because they have cool friends. give a younger band a shot. new Raw Dawg is the heaviest shit this year. just watch
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 12:35:12 PM
King Nine f*cked your hoe!!!
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 2:38:20 PM
Theyre hardworking and talented. They're also big ass dudes. Kick some ass this weekend!
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 3:50:34 PM
The people shit talking this band can f*cking kick rocks. K9 rules.
anonymous   posted 3/24/2016 6:32:37 PM
Look at how many fake ass, mommy bought my traditional tattoo, hipster gays are in these comments. Watch out kids, this is what you get your shit rocked in to.
anonymous   posted 3/25/2016 8:42:48 AM
Go lakers
anonymous   posted 3/25/2016 12:47:03 PM
Daddy?
anonymous   posted 3/25/2016 5:09:56 PM
trying to hard to be Everybody Gets Hurt, but Dan's cookie monster voice just aint working.
anonymous   posted 3/25/2016 9:46:23 PM
why the f*ck is gay ass drowning promoting their new album / sosf support crew through lambgoat comments bashing other bands???? f@ggits. you can catch these hand any day you gay ass bitch -Wally RO/FSU (BEHIND BARZ sageUH) THEY CAINT STOP MEEEEE AHHHH!!!!! the protein in this mutha f*cka got me goin, rushed the guard and took that sagea iphone. #yüthcrü gang on top FSU SXE f*ckin shit up COME AT ME DROWNING
anonymous   posted 3/25/2016 10:01:11 PM

Not true. They played the Metro on the last Terror tour
anonymous   posted 3/26/2016 12:44:20 AM
Holy suck .... Totally boring
anonymous   posted 3/27/2016 12:50:00 AM
anonymous posted 2 days ago
fans of open one four chord progressions are stoked shit is boring as f*ck

WHOA!!! MUSIC POLICE!!! BETTER BREAK OUT THE DREAM THEATRE
anonymous   posted 3/28/2016 8:33:11 AM
Best band in hardcore for some years...if you dont agree you dont know talent. Try and seee me in the k9 pit. Aint happenin...

-Ryan NLFTW
anonymous   posted 3/31/2016 9:27:01 AM
this band is awful, this song is even worse