Home > Albums > Comments

Through The Eyes Of The Dead - Bloodlust comments

next >   last >> (showing 1-15 of 37)
Brett_   posted 8/9/2007 2:26:22 AM
I bought this cd early last summer and it still gets alot of play in my house."two inches from a main artery" swept through the tulsa area like a tornado and you can still find pieces of it's remains througout the area.soild release
RyanATF_   posted 3/23/2007 3:00:04 PM
f*ck THIS BAND.
fvckyouyoufvckingfvck_   posted 2/19/2007 3:06:31 PM
great album. Very brutal. Two inches from a main artery brings the f*cking heaviness. Very good song. 8/10
Bradley_   posted 1/31/2007 11:22:38 PM
TTEOTD is a great band, but after line up changes, Bloodlust isnt really what i expected, yet it is a real good album, it could use a little bit of tweaks. Ive seen this band first hand basically grow up, so I know what im talking about. Im really skeptical on any future albums, cause 3 of the 5 members of the original band (from their EP) arent there anymore. 3 of the original members, Dayton, Jeff, and Richard have went on to create a new band along with 2 other guys, David and Damon, they are
RyanATF_   posted 1/17/2007 12:33:11 AM
This band is mediocre at best, while a big fan of the genre I don't see any standout points on this record...
_   posted 1/12/2007 12:23:03 PM
Brutal and Sick
Mike_   posted 5/30/2006 1:14:55 PM
Josh Kulick is about the only good thing to come out of Kansas-Missouri area.
mike_   posted 3/2/2006 2:52:31 PM
this is a bad ass f*cken band, can't wait to see you guys in LA yo' ....
_   posted 1/17/2006 12:52:29 PM
badass
x"x"x_   posted 12/26/2005 10:51:21 PM
amazing album...good review.
wahh_   posted 12/13/2005 9:07:48 AM
wahhhhh
xdustinx eotb_   posted 12/12/2005 1:42:50 PM
It sucks that TTEOTD gets slapped with the metalcore label. They sound nothing like As I Lay Dying or Atreyu at all, they have more death metal influence than anything. Well thought review, though. I'm stoked to see what they end up writing with Jake Ososkie and Josh Kulick. Josh is good enough to play in about any band he would want to, ever.
_   posted 12/11/2005 9:10:51 PM
all of this "tech death mosh breakdown blastbeat gutteral" shit sucks, ruining death metal. f*ck this band, suicide silence, job for a cowboy, into the moat, and all of that gay shit.
Coldchain_   posted 12/10/2005 2:08:19 AM
Another fine Ash review. I just checked them out and they aren't half bad in the slightest. This guy deserve everyone's respect for being an intelligent and reasonable lambgoat reviewer
Strongarm_   posted 12/10/2005 2:07:10 AM
I must say that I absolutely loved their e.p. before. Listened to it many times. Upon listening to this, I expected greatness. Well I must also say that I was a little dissapointed. Yes, the musicianship is there, but the songwriting was not all that interesting to me. I dunno, Ive only heard it once, would probably be a good idea to listen to it several more times before making a final decision seeing as albums I don't readily enjoy right off the bat tend to grow on me and sometimes end up bei
  next >   last >> (showing 1-15 of 37)