Home > Albums > Comments

Every Time I Die - Gutter Phenomenon comments

next >   last >> (showing 1-15 of 53)
issac_   posted 4/13/2007 9:32:53 AM
this album sucks, it makes me sad to see them fall
_   posted 5/29/2006 12:26:36 AM
*yawn*
XstraightXedgeX_   posted 1/15/2006 4:59:18 PM
I think that this album is amazing. Definitly not a 7/10. Great stuff.
Meh as a buzz Word_   posted 11/28/2005 6:06:27 AM
George Bush doesn't care about black people.

posted by Kanye West () on 9/20/2005 9:15:19 PM

holy shit that cracked me up.

I love how no one gives this album say a 4 or 5. It deserves neither, in my opinion, but proves that a lot of people only think in black and white. either its complete shit or just "meh" 6/10
xTonyPerkisx_   posted 10/10/2005 4:01:37 PM
Calm , Calm everyone, can't we all just get along? Now that I attempted to tone down the constant hostility of web posts, let me try to get my point across. I think what everyone needs to accept here is that Every Time I Die is not too much more than a c-ck-rock, catchy-as-f*ck, dance-and-chug-til-the-night-ends band that is the closest thing to a classic 80s rock band that the scene will ever see. They are really good at what they do, though we may not like to admit it, and each new effort t
fucknowewontgo_   posted 10/5/2005 4:55:27 PM
BEST ALBUM YET!
Hellaween_   posted 10/4/2005 5:22:21 PM
Way Good. 9/10 For a sweet rock n Roll Style album
gifta crabs_   posted 9/28/2005 12:16:21 PM
boring shit
richard_   posted 9/25/2005 2:02:20 AM
8.5/10. couldn't disagree more with the last two songs thing, they're some of my favorite tracks.
Mike_   posted 9/24/2005 1:54:25 AM
uhh more like 20/10 DUh
_   posted 9/22/2005 5:39:10 PM
0/10
---!---_   posted 9/20/2005 10:47:27 PM
I do like this album. The sense of urgency was what I really liked about the previous releases, and it's gone here, but it's been replaced by something else that I find pretty exciting. I guess I do prefer the older stuff, but I can't stop listening to this, either. Can't wait to see these songs live.
buzzsaw_   posted 9/20/2005 9:31:15 PM
this album sucked, if I like a band I usually stand by them 100%. Not is the case here. I was totally and utterly dissappointed. First off not only the vocals were weak as hell, but the lyrics were just plain shitty. I mean "hey girls, I'm a c*nt". What the f*ck. Dude we all know your trying to some double entenuendreas or what ever. As far as the guitar players being fantastic and great, NEGATIVE. I do respect this band and have been a fan, but god damn this was shit. They might as well have ca
Kanye West_   posted 9/20/2005 9:15:19 PM
George Bush doesn't care about black people.
MeetMeAtMidnight_   posted 9/20/2005 9:14:34 PM
okay, from a musician standpoint.. i've been playing guitar for 11 years , not intently studying the damned instrument but i know my way around, not going around sweeping crazy shit though.. as far as i can tell.. gloom and how it gets in the way isn't particular special or stands out as guitar work.. it's typical etid pull offs and hammer ons and random note bending.. it's not mind blowing by any means.. i'm not sure what to think of this cd yet.. definitely not blown away but maybe it will gr
  next >   last >> (showing 1-15 of 53)