Home > Albums > Comments

In Flames - Soundtrack To Your Escape comments

subterranean_   posted 9/24/2009 2:56:04 PM
Dude.. their new album finnally got me away from being deeply depressed at this direction, hell yea..
logan_   posted 9/11/2006 7:45:08 AM
as for the the whole "goin back to the roots thing".
what the f*ck ?
for a start, who the f*ck are you to form an opinion on what proffesional musicians should do ?
go out now, get signed, have a a succesfull decade long metal career, write a better album than this, let me listen to it and then ill judge you... hows that sound... fair ?
or even better you could send your sample to in flames ???
secondly, in flames left their roots for a reason... you dumb wankers... change happens.
logan_   posted 9/11/2006 7:41:19 AM
ive said it once and ill say it again... if you really care what someone else thinks... stop listening to my f*ckin music, bitch.
you want enlightenment read my post on "scar symmetry"
logan_   posted 9/11/2006 7:39:50 AM
this album is quality.
the secind one i bought but i now own them all.
"What f*cked up taste in music you have. This album is nothing more than genious. This is my favorite album to date. Just cause the album has a more systematic approach doesnt mean its shit"
correct.
this is clearly my favourite... even after listening to their "roots".
killwhitneykill_   posted 12/8/2005 10:54:00 AM
hmm....actually as much as i hate to say it, id say this review is acceptable at times...
one thing im not sure about and dont understand is the idea of "over production" im not really sure why its considered bad if a band sits down to take out the time to carefully mold a cd together...(outside of the actual writting process)......overall i thought this cd had its moments...call me a gay....but i think the electronics behind it help the music.....but thats just me.
Ron_   posted 5/10/2005 2:42:04 AM
thehopeisdead_   posted 12/2/2004 1:28:53 PM
first post.sweet. pretty decent rating for this album. i was pretty disapointed and the singles of this cd were the ones i hated the most. every song that had some sort of "old" inflames influence were the ones and only ones i'd listen to. meh..they put on a damn good live show so i still love'em i just wish band's like these would go back to their roots.