Pig Destroyer debuts first single from new album

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:00 AM PT

Pig Destroyer 2018
photo by Joey Wharton

Virginia extreme metal veterans Pig Destroyer have unleashed the first new song from their forthcoming album, Head Cage, which will hit streets on September 7 via Relapse Records. This will be the group's first new LP since 2012.

You can watch the official video for new track "Army of Cops" here:

10 days ago
As i Lay Dying is better.

10 days ago
Having a hard time thinking of something I care less about than Pig Destroyer.

Does anyone at all sit around waiting for new Pig Destroyer? I don't think so.

10 days ago
Well I'm not saying I wanna do it, I just wondered why they haven't tried greasy coffee.

10 days ago
I wanted my face to get ripped off by this. It is still good though. Just not face ripping.

10 days ago
who hates cops the most out off these guys. I think the guy on the far left does.

10 days ago
For real- if you don't like it- don't buy it, don't support them, see them etc. But to say 'no one asked for this'... so what?
Bands make music, they do what they do- fans are so entitled babies anymore.

/oldduderant

10 days ago
Too much grease is bad for you. I read it on a fitness magazine someone left on the bus.

10 days ago
Back in my day. Grindcore was a drummer who was like Animal from the Muppet show and the guitar player and bass player (if there was a bass player) hit one riff as fast as possible. The singer was flat out cookie monster.

I don't know what you kids call grindcore today.

10 days ago
"I don't get this 'no one asked for this' attitude. I read that all the time on here- is this an entitled thing? Like you only get things you ask for?
Bands make music, they do what they do- fans are so entitled babies anymore.

/oldduderant"

no one asked for this.

10 days ago
Your mother asked for this.

(takes penis out of pants)

10 days ago
Pig Destroyer is probably a top 5 grind band in my book if not top 3. That being said i wish they would change there name, in times like these we need to rally around our boys in blue. this is coming from a real punk/metalhead

puig destroyer rip-off

10 days ago
This song doesn't rip like their old shit and I would know these dudes used to swing by and take turns ripping my assshole. Dudes would c-m in my mouth

10 days ago
Pig Destroyer is probably a top 5 grind band, in my book. if not top 3. That being said i wish they would change there name, in times like these we need to rally around our boys in blue. this is coming from a real punk/metalhead<--- obviously,we could tell by your sentence structure filled with grammatical errors. yes, your point came across, but only because i can fully decipher idiocy, when i read it.

10 days ago
Sounds like utter shit. No balls in the mix whatsoever. No blasts? What the fck. Soft, trendy, sad attempt to hit mainstream, maybe pushed by the label or something. I miss their 38 Counts and Prowler in the Yard sound.

10 days ago
Looks like the experimental side Hull flexes for ANb is coming through on Pigs sound. Dig it.

10 days ago
This band fell off so hard so many years ago RIP.

10 days ago
The actual worst thing they've ever put out. Why? fck. The Jarvis brothers ruined this fcking band.

10 days ago
This single is half-assed garbage that is worse than their worst songs.
JR's voice is shot, the band is apparently incorporating djent elements now, and the production is generic as fck. Booooo.

10 days ago
JR took my rear virginity. This track is almost as weak as the nut he busted in my mouth afterwards.

10 days ago
Scott Hull is a mad freak and their album MASS and VOLUME is sweet, sonic artistic devastation. I look forward to the new album.

Absolute garbage.

10 days ago
this band fell harder than josh martin at a mall

9 days ago
This isn't grind. This is proto djent dogshot. Prowler or gtfo.

Lol at wanting serious grind band names

Band went fron being frightening grind to dogshit relapse ruination

If pd are in your top 5 grind acts you dont listen to grind. You dont know what grind is and your top 4 are productively ghey af

9 days ago
""I don't get this 'no one asked for this' attitude. "

its hilarious because too many bands think they're God's gift and that they're doing the world a favor by "reuniting" and putting out more music. usually spelled out in their dick stroking press statements about how "ah you know we just felt it was time bro!" its fun to make fun of that.

9 days ago
Pig Destroyer is awesome. This band sells a lot of splatter vinyl. I like the full-lineup version of this band. Doomy nu-metal grind forever.

9 days ago
pig destroyer changed my life.

8 days ago
shit's lame as fck. this is the wade golden of grindcore. grind-free. heavy on the twink. all in all lame as fck. /delete

8 days ago
*shared a much deserved clove with these dudes after their set in New England's premier coffeehouse "time to grind"*

8 days ago
The Grindfather! I seen him!

7 days ago
pig destroyer slays. this song is ok.